Jennie moved her head to nuzzle the blonde hair of her fiancé and kissed the side of Chaeyoung's temple. She smirked at the younger girl who was now breathing raggedly against her neck. She moved her hands and wrapped them around the girl's waist to pull her closer to her body. "Have you eaten lunch, love?" She felt Chaeyoung nod and release a deep sigh against the skin of her neck. Jennie furrowed her brows at this and felt the mood change in the room. "What's wrong Chaeng?" she coaxed the girl gently.

Chaeyoung lifted her head from its hiding place and faced Jennie with a pout on her lips. "Nothing. Just Jungkook being an asshole. Don't worry, Tzuyu shoved him away and the girls stood up for me. I feel a lot better now that I'm here with you" Jennie had a murderous look in her eye and she wrapped her arms tighter around Chaeyoung's waist, pulling the girl closer to her. "What. Did. He. Do." Jennie asked with gritted teeth.

Chaeyoung melted under her fiancé's protective gaze and she moved her hands to rest on Jennie's shoulders. "H-he said that he wanted me to be his date during the Gala and that our engagement was just for show and that we would just eventually get a divorce." The blonde girl whispered in response to her fiancé. She looked into Jennie's eyes and saw how furious the girl was and by the way her hands were shaking in anger she thought that maybe it wasn't a good idea to have said that while they were in campus. She didn't know if she wanted to see Jungkook to die today.

She felt the older girl unwrap her arms around her waist and back away from her but before she could leave and cut Jungkook's head off, Chaeyoung immediately held onto Jennie's arms and wrapped them back around her waist. She moved closer to the girl and wrapped her legs around Jennie's waist to keep the seething girl in place and cupped Jennie's cheeks in her palms to make the girl look at her. Truth be told, Chaeyoung was majorly turned on seeing Jennie be protective of her but she didn't want the girl to hurt one of her students in campus.

"P-please don't go. I-it's okay now I promise. Namjoon and the other boys dragged him out to teach him a lesson. Please stay here, Wifey."

Jennie sighed deeply and pecked Chaeyoung's lips. "He should thank you for saving his ass right now." The blonde girl giggled against Jennie's lips and the older girl couldn't help but let go of the anger she felt and smile at her love. Chaeyoung could lift her mood up instantly and she loved the girl for it.

It was a few minutes before class and Jennie wanted to make out with her fiancé before she had to go and sit in class with Jungkook for the rest of the day.

Jennie placed her left hand on Chaeyoung's waist and her right hand at the small of the blonde's back pushing the girl closer till their hips met at the edge of the desk. Chaeyoung gasped against Jennie's smirking lips. The younger girl kept her hands on either sides of Jennie's face while the older girl moved her hips against Chaeyoung's. Chaeyoung could feel herself throb and she moaned into Jennie's mouth, unable to control herself. "Please Jennie" she moans out and she doesn't even know what she's begging for but she just wants more of what Jennie was doing to her.

Jennie kissed Chaeyoung and travelled down to her neck. She kissed the side of the girl's neck tenderly and began sucking the patch of porcelain skin underneath her lips. Chaeyoung's right hand shot up to grip against Jennie's hair to steady herself and Jennie nip down on the girl's skin making the blonde moan out loud. Jennie made sure to suck particularly hard on the patch of skin and after a few second she gave it a small kiss before lifting her head and admiring her work. The patch of skin was now an angry red and she was sure it would take a whole week or more for it to completely heal. Mine.

Jennie gave Chaeyoung a few pecks before lifting the girl and setting her down to her feet. She smiled at her fiancé and looked at her through her mischievous cat-like eyes. Chaeyoung was breathing raggedly and was gripping Jennie's shoulders for support since her knees are still wobbly. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You, my love, are almost late for your next class." Jennie chuckled and showed her wrist watch to Chaeyoung who in turn gasped and quickly pecked Jennie's lips one last time before hurrying to her class. She was a good student and she didn't like being late.

Jennie sat in her seat with a satisfied smirk on her lips. Sure, Chaeyoung was going to kill her later tonight but at least she got to mark the girl. She couldn't really do anything to Jungkook since that would be highly inappropriate since she was his Headmaster and Professor but this time she could already mark what's hers. Hopefully that would send a message to the entire campus that Park Chaeyoung is fucking taken. With a satisfied sigh, Jennie picked up her glasses and started working on checking the papers from Chaeyoung's class earlier.

Chaeyoung was fast walking towards her Lecture Hall. She had 2 minutes to save her perfect attendance and she was sure as hell not going to tarnish that just because she was being a hormonal virgin. Triumphantly, Chaeyoung strutted down the stairs towards Lisa, Jihyo and Mina. Who were all in their seats talking about something regarding the Gala. She slumped on her seat between Lisa and Jihyo with Mina sitting on Jihyo's right and Chaeyoung on her left. She moved her hair from her shoulders and moved it to her back while leaning against her chair to catch her breath.

She didn't bother greeting her friends yet since she was still catching her breathe. "Talk about releasing some stress huh cousin?" her cousin Jihyo had her chin resting on her palm while smirking at her.

Mina was leaning her head to the side to stare at the blonde with wide eyes and a shit eating grin on her face. "Oh wow who knew you had it in you? I mean I could lend you my foundation if you want?"

Chaeyoung just looked at them like they grew three heads. She had no clue what these two were talking about. "What are you guys talking about?" The three girls giggled and Lisa full on laughed at her best friend "She doesn't have a clue! Oh this is gold. Should we even help her, girls?"

Chaeyoung's eyes were wide in confusion and she kept glancing at the three girls. "Would someone tell me what the hell is happening?" before Chaeyoung could say anything more, Jihyo snapped a couple of photos of her cousin and grinned at her. Chaeyoung crossed her arms across her chest and pouted at her friends.

"Promise me you won't try and grab my phone, Chae." Chaeyoung sat up straight in her seat and furrowed her brows in curiosity. "Okay fine" Lisa and Mina were watching Chaeyoung's reaction like a hawk and they were highly amused while Jihyo turned her phone to show her cousin the picture of herself.

It took Chaeyoung a few moments before she gasped and her right hand flew straight to the side of her neck and flinching instantly feeling the sore skin beneath her palm and how it was throbbing when she suddenly placed pressure on it. It wasn't just a tiny patch that she could play off as a mosquito bite. It was big and so red it was actually turning purple.

Meanwhile, her best friends were dying of laughter beside her. Jihyo immediately pocketed her phone to secure the blackmail material that she had. Lisa just placed her hand on the blonde's shoulder while trying to calm her laughter down. "Damn Chipmunk was she that good that you didn't even notice her giving you a hickey?" the three girls then were thrown into another fit of laughter and were all gripping their stomachs in pure joy.

Chaeyoung would've laughed with them if only she wasn't the reason for their amused chuckles. She placed her left hand on her face to cover her embarrassed red skin and kept her right hand securely around the throbbing patch of skin that her sneaky fiancé left.

Oh Jennie Kim just you wait.