𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10 - The Faithful Womanizer

Start from the beginning

I went over to her right away and assisted her in standing. "Hey Seulgi, stop acting, she probably caught you flirting with other girls again, am I right?" I said to her expressionless.

"How could you accuse me, Lisayah, you're my friend, you should be the one comforting me!" she exclaims.

"Okay, okay. So I'm right," I said, then chuckled at her. "Tell me the story. I'm all ears."

She scratched her nose and began telling her story. "I invited Irene for dinner last night, then after we ate, I confessed to her again and asked her to be my girlfriend. But she told me she is so pissed at me because I kept looking at the girl beside our table, but I'm not. That girl looks sophisticated and hot, but I'm not checking her out. I'm faithful to Irene." Seulgi explained. This womanizer obviously has her eye on the other girl.

I patted her on the back. "Hey Seulgi, I told you before to stop looking at other girls, especially when you're with Irene. You never learned your lesson. I know you love her, but you need to look only at her. Change for the better my friend. Maybe one day when she sees that you're really serious about her, she'll let you into her life." I told her. I'm hoping she'll learn this time.

She suddenly grabs my shoulder. "So, my friend, will you come with me and drink all my misery away?" she suddenly asked.

"No, Seulgi, I'm not going with you. I'm still busy here, and please stop drinking your misery away," I chastised her.

"You're being unfair," Seulgi says as she sits on the couch in my office. I sat in front of her, remembering what she did last Sunday night. It's payback time.

"Hey Seulgi, remember what I told you last time before we got drunk?"

"What is it? I can't remember anything cos I'm also drunk." She chuckled.

"I told you not to take pictures of me when we're drinking," I said.

"Yeah, I remember now. Of course, I never take pictures of you because I know Jennie hates seeing you drunk and wasted," Seulgi boasted. Then I picked up a magazine and rolled it in my hands. I stood up and hit her on the side with it.

"Ouch! Ouch! Lisayah, what's the matter with you, please stop hitting me," she begs.

"You jerk! So how come my Nini saw me partying with you that night?" I hit her again and again.

"Please, Lisayah, stop! I'm so sorry!" I stopped hitting her.

"Don't you know I almost begged for my life because of it." I said and returned to my seat.

"SHE SAW IT! I thought I was hiding it from her. Damn, I was really drunk at the time. I'm so sorry Lisayah."

"You should be! Why do you need to post my pictures on your myday?" I anxiously asked.

"Because more girls are viewing my account if they know I'm with you." She admitted to me.

"You Jerk! Don't ever use me to get your girls!" I yelled at her, hitting her on the head one last time.

"Ouch!" she exclaimed.

"You deserved it." I said and gave her a friendly smile.