She shook her head at the older girl and timidly mouthed back 'Dork'. Jennie looked around the room to make sure everyone was still engrossed to the paper in front of them before gazing back at Chaeyoung with a glint in her cat-like eyes. 'Your Dork'

The younger girl smiled at her silly fiancé and she couldn't help but give her a loving glance before following Jennie's orders and finishing her paper as efficiently and swiftly as possible.

An hour later the school bell rang signalling it was time for Lunch Break and the students in Jennie's class groaned. No one finished the quiz. Chaeyoung had 5 items left and she was trying her best to finish it but to no avail. Sighing in defeat she passed her paper to the front so that Jennie could collect them. Everyone looked like zombies moving out of the room and Jennie strode out to deposit the papers in her office.

Chaeyoung on the other hand was sluggishly gathering her things and moving out of the room after all her classmates were gone, with a groaning Lisa beside her. After depositing their books in their respective lockers, the pair linked their arms and strode towards the cafeteria. If there's one thing that could significantly boost the pairs' mood up that would be food.

In a University as exclusive as theirs, there was bound to be a separation of students according to popularity status, wealth and of course, talent. The cafeteria wasn't an exception. Each group of students would have their own 'table'. It wasn't an official thing but everyone knew where they should and shouldn't sit. There was the table for the 'new moneys' those whose families suddenly sky-rocketed into wealth. The table for the jocks. The intellectuals. The dancers who would sometimes share or mingle with the singers.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung being the most popular girl in school had her own table with her group of friends. She really didn't understand why they all couldn't just sit at whichever table they pleased. Her friends were multi-talented. They could all dance, sing and some could also act. You could say they were the total package.

Approaching her rather large table of friends she smiled at them and everyone greeted her in return. They were popular for so many reasons aside from their talents. They were also such nice girls. Chaeyoung sat down beside Yeri with Lisa on her right and Yeri on her left. There were 7 of them. Yeri, a sophomore along with Joy and Tzuyu. Mina and Jihyo were in the same batch as Lisa and Chaeyoung. All of them were multi-talented and also had pleasant personalities. They weren't one of those groups who ridiculed those around them, it wasn't their style. That's what made them well loved by the students in the campus.

Usually the groups in the University liked to label themselves with names. Like BTS, Exo, Miss A, GFRIEND, and some others. But they really didn't see the point so they weren't really called anything.

As soon as the pair sat down, all eyes were on Chaeyoung, Yeri was wiggling her eyebrows at her while the others placed their elbows on the table and put their chins on their palms while looking at the blonde girl expectantly. She knew what was going to happen. So she stood up and raised her right hand to stop her friends from talking. "Before you all start asking questions, I need to go get food." The table erupted in giggles and motioned for Chaeyoung to hurry up.

Chaeyoung came back with a generous amount of food on her tray and she was answering questions left and right while trying to scarf down her lunch. She really did love her friends and it felt good to share something as special as her moments with Jennie. She loved boasting about her fiancé since she's been wanting to do that ever since she could remember and now she can actually do it and not sound delusional. Soon, the table erupted in squeals and giggles making Chaeyoung blush once again. She could get used to this love life sharing thing as long as they don't scream out anything inappropriate like Lisa does.