Life with Etsuki

Two days later, Bakugou was back to the dorms, along with Etsuki. Kirishima and Bakugou still couldn't believe they finally have their little baby with them. As they went inside the UA dorms, they saw their classmates. It seems that they were waiting for them. "Hey Blasty! Hey Ei! Welcome back!" Mina greeted "And welcome home baby shark!~" she squeaked as she coos at the newborn in Bakugou's arms. The baby giggled, she had only saw her parents face for those two days. So she was very happy to see new faces. "Now that Etsuki's out, guess I'm back to training. But who will watch her?" Bakugou wondered. "I will." Aizawa spoke up "Are you sure Aizawa-sensei?" Kirishima asked. "I won't mind, I love kids anyway."

The day had been quiet tiring. Since everyone had been taking turns at spoiling Etsuki with love. The girls tried the clothes Momo made for her, while the boys entertained her with toys. At night time, Etsuki was worn out, playing with her aunts and uncles. She called out to her mom, a whine escaping her mouth. Bakugou went to her and picked her up, cradling Etsuki to sleep. "Seriously...You guys just tired out my kid." Bakugou scolded, class A giving light laughs. "Okay guys! It's dinner time! Go to the dining room!" Iida shouted, before they shushed him, reminding that the baby was sleeping. Dinner went on as usual, the only difference is that deku is now the one with cravings. But they didn't mind, it seems that they're going to wait for a new baby in a few months.

Kirishima had set up Etsuki's crib, Bakugou dressing her up in one of the onesies Allmight gave them. As soon as they were both done, Bakugou set her down to sleep, kissing her forehead, pulling the blankets on her. Since they had been in recovery girl's clinic room (which was separated from her office for their privacy when other students come in) for two days, they had missed a few lessons. Thankfully, Aizawa handed them pointers to read and study. They had been studying the pointers for three hours, Kirishima looked at the clock '11:30pm' Bakugou yawned. "Suki, we should sleep" Bakugou nodded sluggishly, standing up, before stumbling towards their bed. Before he dozed off, he felt someone hover him. "Ei.." Bakugou looked up, frustrated. "You promised.." Kirishima mumbled, his hands sliding under Bakugou's shirt, slowly licking Bakugou's bitemark. Bakugou sighed, going limp at Kirishima's touch. Kirishima took off his shirt, tossing it aside. "Stay quiet. Don't wanna wake her up.." As they slowly made out, Bakugou let out whines, Kirishima's hands finding their way towards Bakugou's pants. Before they could get any further, they heard Etsuki cry.
Fuck.
Bakugou pushed Kirishima off of him, standing up taking Etsuki out of the crib. "What's wrong baby? Hungry?" Kirishima pouted. "Just when we're getting to the good part" Bakugou chuckled "Being a dad means you're always gonna get cockblocked"..

As Etsuki was asleep again, Bakugou went back on the bed with Kirishima. Kirishima wanted to continue, but Bakugou said he was tired. Kirishima was still pouting, Bakugou laughed, kissing him. "Don't be such a baby, maybe we'll have a chance to continue this week." Kirishima sighed "Fine.." Bakugou booped his nose "And use a condom, I don't want another brat in me right now" with that, Kirishima's pout disappeared, replacing it with a toothy smile. "I promise.." he whispered, gently playing with Bakugou's hair. The action caused Bakugou to be lulled to sleep. Kirishima smiled, staring down at his mate. "Night Suki...love you" he glanced towards Etsuki's crib "you too Etsuki.." he pulled the blanket over him and Bakugou, before he closed his eyes, letting sleep cloud over him...