A visit to the doctor (and by that I mean recovery girl)

"Hey mom...?" Bakugou called out to his mother, sitting on the couch while watching TV. "Yes katsuki?" His mother answered, her head peaking out the kitchen. "Since, I've been getting check ups to recovery girl...Can I find out the gender of me and Ei's pup?.." Mitsuki smiled, walking towards her son and giving him a warm hug. "Of course sweetie, why won't I let you? I'd also love to know the gender of yours and Eijirou's pup." Bakugou gave out a relieved sigh, and took out his phone to text his boyfriend, who was currently on an errand on buying what Katsuki was craving.

Kat💥💥: Hey, my old hag agreed, when will we visit recovery girl?

Kiri🐊🐊: Well, let's see...Let's go at 1:00pm, sound good? Oh! BTW, I got your ice cream sandwiches and yogurt on the way. I'm almost home ok? See you Suki💕

Kat💥💥: Ok, see you Ei💕

Bakugou then ended their chat, and proceeds to continue on watching TV.

"Babe!! I'm home" Kirishima shouted through the hallway, taking his shoes off before walking towards his boyfriend who's been laying on the couch. "Hey shit-hair, you got the foods I wanted, you've been starving me and the brat for an hour." Kirishima then reached to take the food out in his bag, eager to please his Omega. Bakugou happily ate his food, purring in the process, Kirishima smiling and blushing by the sound and sight, of his pregnant mate.
"Ah, Eijirou, you're here. Katsuki told me you both are going to check what your pup's gender will be, so, when will you two leave to see recovery girl?" Bakugou's mom asked, holding a basket of laundry on her arms. "Well, me and Kat decided we'll go at 1:00pm" Kirishima answered "Just tell me when you boys are ready to go, you both still have 2 hours left. Just call me downstairs when you both will leave so I can drive you there, ok?" Mitsuki reminded them and left. Kirishima and Bakugou went upstairs to make an appointment to recovery girl, Kirishima searched her through his contacts and called. "Yes, hello? What is it Kirishima-kun?" Just then, her voice rang through the phone. "Uhh, yeah, hello Ms. recovery girl, me and Kat was wondering. If we can appoint an ultrasound today at 1:00pm, we both wanted to know what our pup's gender will be" Kirishima responded back "Ahh, I see, well of course it's fine, I'll set up the ultrasound machine then, I'll wait for you boys at 1:00pm, see you both later" Kirishima smiled "Yes of course, we'll be there, goodbye Ms. Recovery girl!" Kirishima then ended the call. "Ei, can we nap for now?..I'm kind of sleepy, we still have 2 hours left right? I wanna nap for an hour.." Bakugou whined, wanting to sleep for his body was screaming for rest. Kirishima happily complied and laid beside his Omega to nap with him.
(Time skip when they were drove by Mitsuki)
"You boys just call me when you're going home ok? I'm going to buy groceries anyway, so see you both later" Mitsuki waved goodbye and drove away. Kirishima and Bakugou then proceeded to go in recovery girl's office. "Ahh, finally, you two came. Now Bakugou, lay down there sonny" Recovery girl motioned Bakugou to lay on the hospital bed, Kirishima sitting beside him. She then instructed Kirishima to expose Bakugou's lower abdomen while she took out a clear tube "This might shock you Abit" She warned before applying the cold gel from the tube on Bakugou's bump. Bakugou froze and gritted his teeth, the sensation of the cold gel on his skin was freezing, but since it's part of the ultrasound procedure, he ignored it. "Now let's see what we've got here...The pup looks very healthy, good job on taking care of Bakugou and the pup Kirishima" Recovery girl said, glancing at Kirishima with a smile before continuing to look at the baby's state and most importantly, it's gender. While she was inspecting on the monitor, Bakugou and Kirishima looked on the screen, there they saw their pup, growing inside Bakugou's womb. "Congratulations Bakugou and Kirishima-kun, you're having a girl!" Kirishima and Bakugou was surprised, but then started tearing up. They were having a girl! A healthy, and beautiful baby girl. "Kat, we're having a girl..I can't believe it..I've always wanted a daughter.." Bakugou then gave him a peck on the cheek "Well, me too, I was expecting for us to have a son but...maybe next time~" Kirishima gave him an 'are you literally serious?' before Bakugou laughed and kissed him. "If..our little angel would want to when she's grown up" Kirishima then gave him his smile. The toothy smile that Bakugou had always loved. After the ultrasound, Recovery girl gave Bakugou some pills to keep him and their baby girl healthy, she then also gave him a small notebook, containing schedules of when Bakugou should be checked. Kirishima and Bakugou then thanked her before saying their goodbyes.
Outside the building, Kirishima then rang Bakugou's mom on his phone. "Hello? Mrs. Bakugou? Yeah, we just finished. Of course, I'll let you know the gender once you get here, ok then, bye Mrs. Bakugou!" Bakugou then caressed his bulging stomach, smiling warmly. "I can't wait to see you my little angel, just 4 more months, and both me and your father will finally be able to hold you in our arms..." He whispered lovingly, their pup giving a small kick in response. Kirishima couldn't handle the sight and he swear, he was falling in love with his omega all over again in that moment. After 10 minutes, Bakugou's mother arrived and picked them up, then driving all of them home. "Sooo? What's my grandchild's gender, it better be a girl, I feel like I don't want a boy for now" Kirishima then beamed, and eagerly answered the question. "Well actually, yes, me and Kat are having a baby girl Mrs. Bakugou" Mitsuki had a look of disbelief in her eyes, but then smiled warmly on the two boys behind her. "Well then..What are you gonna name her?" Kirishima then looked at Bakugou, thinking that he might have an idea on what name they will give to their pup. "Etsuki." Kirishima went silent. Etsuki. Etsuki was going to be their angel's name. The name chosen by his beloved Omega. "It's perfect.." Kirishima complimented, bringing his hand to caress Bakugou's belly."Etsuki... Sounds lovely sweetie." Mitsuki then focused her eyes on the road, smiling as she drove them home, under the sky, with fading colors of red and orange, a perfect match...