Need a little advice

"So, let me get this straight.." Bakugou pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, Kirishima massaging his back to calm down. "You and icyhot are finally fucking and you want US to give you advice?" Izuku blushed, he wouldn't call his and Todoroki's love confession 'fucking'. "It's ok Midoriya, where do you wanna start?" The red headed Alpha asked "Oh um, well..I'm really afraid that, he might get tired of me one day..But, I don't want that to happen. Also, Todoroki is  suggesting about pda and I'm still not sure about it.." the green headed Omega bowed down his head, nervous and embarrassed.
"Pda huh? Me and Kat always do that ever since we were first years. I used to snuggle him at the bus and he gives a peck on the cheek after class."
Kirishima smiled, remembering the times he had with his mate
"Yeah yeah, quit being a sap Ei, it's gross" Bakugou pouted "Hahahaha, but you love it!" Kirishima then turns again to Izuku. "Look, you're being too insecure and nervous. I know how that feels, me and Kat experienced that too, but you'll get accustomed to each other as long as you'll talk about everything that is wrong. Like problems and secrets, those are sometimes causes of breakups, so you need to know everything about each other to make sure no conflicts will block your relationship with Todoroki. Suggestions are good too, as long as you two agree on it." Izuku smiled "Thank you for your advice Kirishima-kun!" Before he could leave, Bakugou spoke "Look nerd, all you both need to do is prove that you're really committed to be with each other. Love can be blind and icyhot CAN disappear in your life if you chose the wrong direction. But if you really know that you and him are gonna be ok, then don't be a pussy and love him. That's all, you don't have to search anything about it, just love him in your way and he'll do the same." Izuku was speechless. Bakugou just gave him one hell of an advice. He had to write it down in his notebook later. With that, Izuku bowed down "THANK YOU SO MUCH KACCHAN! YOURS AND KIRISHIMA-KUN'S ADVICE WILL HELP ME FOR SURE!" Bakugou flinced "DAMN NERD, DON'T SHOUT! AND IT'S NO PROBLEM YOU SHIT!" Izuku then dashed back to his dorm room. "Woah, woah, woah. Suki, calm down, stress is bad for Etsuki you know" Kirishima cooed, gently giving feather light touches to Bakugou's baby bump. "Tch. Fine, give me a fucking ice cream in the kitchen then." Kirishima happily did as told and went to the kitchen.

4 days later..
(Kirishima's room *noon*)
"Kacchan.. Kirishima-kun.. I'm gonna need an advice to something..erm...Can you, tell me how your 'first time' went?.." Kirishima almost spat out his energy drink, Bakugou dropping the book he was reading with a loud thud on the floor. "WHY THE HELL SHOULD YOU KNOW!?! GO DIE SHITTY NERD!!" Kirishima quickly wiped his mouth and tried calming down his now angry Omega. "Oh, are you and Todoroki finally decided on doing it?" Izuku blushed "Y-yes! I was just wondering if you both could give us advice again so we won't mess this one up." Kirishima then rested Bakugou on his shoulder before speaking "Actually, me and Kat just went straight to it. Only a bit of preparation, then protection, then 'whoosh!' there goes our V card out the window." Bakugou sulked "C'mon, just let him fuck you deku, don't you fucking back down from a dick. Don't tell me you're scared of a pee pee nerd." Bakugou snickered "Kacchan! Okay, enough. I guess I just wanted to know what preparations we need before we start." Izuku pulled out a small notepad "Oh, don't need to write it down Midoriya. You two just need a condom and a good position. You should try missionary, I heard it's always a good start for beginners. And don't go too fast, you both can take it slowly at first. Me and Kat had gone too fast that I ended up getting his ass sore and legs numb the next day, haha." Kirishima laughed *Oh. So that's why kacchan couldn't practice nor walk properly on that day* Izuku thought. "I guess that information should be enough. Thank you again for your advice! I'll be going now, see you!" Izuku said before leaving Kirishima's room. "I'm glad I'm literally living in your dorm right now, or else me and our brat will hear those two above my room all night." Bakugou said, resting a hand on his stomach. "Hahahaha, c'mon, leave them be baby cakes. Let them enjoy their first time" Bakugou got up before going to the door "I'm gonna watch TV with the idiots downstairs, you coming?" Kirishima's face lit up "Sure!"

Next morning..
"Oi... Quit it. It's too damn early in the morning.." Apparently, Izuku had been saying thank you to Bakugou and Kirishima when he saw them this morning. He and Todoroki had a blast last night, so the green haired Omega couldn't stop his gratitude. "C'mon Midoriya we get it. Let's head to class before were late" Kirishima said. As they were walking outside, Todoroki had catched up to them. "Good morning sweet pea. Thank you also for the advice you gave to us Kirishima and Bakugou." Todoroki greeted with a blank face "For the millionth time-I SAID IT'S FINE! DON'T OVER THINK IT!" Kirishima laughed at Bakugou's early morning tantrum. Izuku and Todoroki had decided they should just let Bakugou relax. The four of them walked inside the school, ready to start a fresh day of learning.