9th month pt.2 "Hello little one"

It's almost the day..
What day you ask?
Well, the blonde omega's pregnancy is coming to an end. It has been one week since Bakugou's 9th month had started. Now 6 days had passed, and it was time for their daughter to finally come.

Class 2-A were relaxing after a day of hard training today at UA. Except for Bakugou for he is carrying his and Kirishima's child. Everyone was at the common room, including Kirishima. His mate had slept early, going to bed at 7:00pm. But he didn't mind, Bakugou needs all the rest he could get anyway.
"I told you to dodge but you just went straight forward! C'mon man!" Denki complained, looking at Kirishima who was raising his hands in defense. Iida, Momo, Todoroki, and deku were having a study session along with Mina and Hagakure, while the rest were either eating or just chilling out. Just then, Kirishima's phone rang. A message from Bakugou.

Kat💥💥: Ei. Come up here..

Kiri🐊🐊: Oh? Is there something wrong Suki??

Kat💥💥: JUST GET OVER HERE DUMBASS💢💢

Kiri🐊🐊:Okokokok

Kiri🐊🐊: I'm coming babycakes

"I'll see you guys later, just gonna check on Katsuki" Kirishima said as he went to the elevator. 'What could be the problem?' he thought to himself.

As he was in front of the door, he heard something.
Heavy breathing. Huh??
He was confused and worried at the same time before he opened the door. "Ei.." Bakugou called out, breathing heavily, his arms wrapped around his stomach. "Oh no.!" Kirishima gasped, rushing over to his mate on the bed. "Kat! What's wrong!?" Bakugou gripped the alpha's wrist. "Fuck...! I-i think I'm g-going through lab-bor..I think it's t-time!..NNGH!!" The omega groaned out in pain, sweat now covering his body. "Did it happen just now??" Kirishima asked. "N-no. It's been 10 minutes..I t-thought it was only cr-cramps but-! AGH!..I didn't notice I was having contractions.." Kirishima felt wetness below, he took Bakugou's blanket off and saw blood. "OH SHIT- SUKI WE NEED TO GO TO RECOVERY GIRL! NOW!" Kirishima wrapped Bakugou in a blanket to keep him warm before carrying him down by the elevator down to the common room. "GUYS!!!" Kirishima shouted. Just then, all of class A turn their heads towards the stressed Alpha. "Kirishima-kun! What's wrong??" Izuku asked. The green omega was the first to notice for he smelled stress and pain from the pair in their scents. "WE NEED TO GO AT RECOVERY GIRL NOW! BAKUGOU'S IN LABOR!!" Before anyone could react, Aizawa rushed to the room. "I heard you, now c'mon, we can't waste anytime!" Aizawa led Kirishima and Bakugou out the door in a hurry "Ah, Midoriya. Be sure to call Bakugou's parents ok?" Izuku nodded before taking out his phone, calling Mitsuki..

5 hours later...
"C'mon Bakugou! Just a little more and she's out!" Kirishima cheered on, holding Bakugou's hand tight. Bakugou pushed, the pain increasing every minute. "C'mon now sonny! It's almost there!" Recovery girl said, preparing a towel. "I c-cant..Ngnh..!" Bakugou groaned, his eyes almost closing. "NO! Bakugou! Stay awake, she needs you! If you don't push she'll never come out!" Kirishima cried. He's right. Their daughter needs him. They've waited for months to finally see her. He wants to see her..
Bakugou took a deep breath, before giving a hard push till..
There was a cry. A newborn's cry. "Congratulations Bakugou, Kirishima. You have a beautiful healthy baby girl." Recovery girl announced, cleaning the baby before dressing it up and wrapping it with a clean warm blanket. "S-she's here.. She's finally here..!" Kirishima sobbed, before recovery girl handed over their newborn daughter to Bakugou. Somehow, the omega had found strength to stay awake. They can't believe it. Their baby girl is finally in their arms.! The little girl whimpered, before she looked up to her parents. Her deep red eyes staring right back at them. Her hair an ash black with some blonde streaks.

 Her hair an ash black with some blonde streaks

"H-hello baby.." Bakugou cried, tears of happiness streaming down his face. "Mommy and Daddy are so happy to see you..Etsuki.." Bakugou said lovingly, before kissing his daughter's forehead. Kirishima held out his finger, Etsuki grabbing it with her tiny delicate hands. "She's perfect..Good job Kat.." Kirishima whispered, nuzzling his face on Bakugou's fluff of hair. "Yeah.." Bakugou whispered back, before he yawned. "Rest for now Suki, I'll take care of Etsuki while you're asleep." Bakugou smiled before he closed his eyes and started drifting off, their baby still snuggled on his chest.

Not too long after, class A and Bakugou's parents entered the room, congratulating them. They all took turns at seeing the baby, especially Bakugou's parents and the bakusquad. "She's really beautiful Kirishima-kun" Izuku said, looking at the sleeping newborn in Bakugou's arms. "Well, I bet you and Todoroki will have a child like Etsuki too soon" Kirishima smiled, before Izuku laughed, continuing to chat with him. After an hour everyone left, Bakugou's parents being the last ones to leave. "Kirishima?" Mitsuki called, Kirishima looking at her direction. "Thank you for taking care of Katsuki. I'm sure you're going to be the best dad and alpha both of them could wish for." Mitsuki smiled warmly, before hugging him. "Th-thank you" Kirishima said before hugging back "You're going to be a great father, be sure both of you will visit us next week ok? I want to spend time with my granddaughter." Kirishima smiled "Of course!" After Bakugou's parents left, Kirishima and Bakugou were the only ones in the room with Etsuki. "Ei?.." Bakugou called out, sleep present in his voice. "Oh you're awake, what is it Kat?" Bakugou nuzzled their daughter close, before resting his head on his alpha's shoulder. "I bet she's proud of you now.." Kirishima went silent, before wiping his tears away. "Yeah..She is.." Etsuki started to cry softly, the two suddenly paying attention to their daughter. "Guess she's hungry" Bakugou chuckled. "Heeyyy, let me taste too~" Kirishima teased as Bakugou exposed his chest for Etsuki. "Pfft..Pervert.." Bakugou blushed while Kirishima laughed softly. The midnight was peaceful, the dark blue sky, the cold wind blowing, and the soft giggles of a newborn with her parents..