Happy birthday icyhot

Bakugou and Kirishima had stayed in Bakugou's house for Abit during Christmas Eve and New year. They stayed too much that they actually missed Todoroki's birthday. They felt bad so they decided to go back to the UA dorms.

"Packed all your stuff Katsuki?
"Ughh..Yes mom."
"Did you also packed your vitamins? You know you can't forget those"
"Argghh! Yes! I know! I have them right here! Can we go now!?"
Bakugou had finished packing his stuff with Mitsuki. While they were packing, Kirishima had been pondering what gift should they give to Todoroki.
"Oi, were leaving. You're spacing out shitty-hair." Kirishima went out of his thoughts. "Oh! Got it. By the way, did you also think what kind of gift Todoroki would want??" Bakugou gave him a blank stare "If you think I would go back there without a present for icyhot then you're dumber than I thought." Kirishima was confused "Sooo..You didn't?.."
Bakugou got more irritated
"OF COURSE I DID! WHY THE FUCK NOT!?!" Kirishima laughed "Hahaha, Suki, I didn't knew you will actually become this soft since the start of your pregnancy. It's cute.~" Kirishima teased, Bakugou blushed. "Enough of that boys. We're leaving now so hurry up!" Mitsuki shouted outside.

As Mitsuki drove them to the road, Kirishima was thinking again.
What present did Bakugou get Todoroki?..

"Welcome back lovebirds!" Mina greeted, the others following as well. But the two suddenly noticed, Todoroki and Izuku is not nearing each other. The scent smells of tension, something was off about the bi colored alpha and the green omega.
"Oi deku, the fuck is going on here?" Izuku didn't answer, it seems that he was hurt. Todoroki on the other hand, looks kinda pissed. "Icyhot! What the hell happened to both of you?" Kirishima then sensed Todoroki's anger, the red headed alpha shielded Bakugou, growling at the other alpha. Todoroki noticed Kirishima's scent, it was screaming 'Back off! Don't hurt my omega!' he realized what aura he was showing to the blonde omega. "I'm sorry..Kirishima, Bakugou.."
Uraraka decided to butt in
"Ok, let me explain. Deku had been smelling off lately, it wasn't like his usual scent, it wasn't Todoroki's either. So they started arguing if deku was with another alpha." Bakugou went closer to Izuku, Todoroki growling. Kirishima decided to be near him as well, in case if Todoroki might suddenly hurt Bakugou. He sniffed the green haired omega, then he went still. 'So it really did happen huh? Well, icyhot's gonna love this' Bakugou smirked "Suki?" Bakugou then looked at Todoroki "I gotta say, you're pretty dumb to see that deku's not actually with another alpha. And the answer is right here in the present I have for you." Todoroki gave him a confused stare "He wasn't? Then what's with the strange scent?" Bakugou handed him the present. "Open it." Todoroki took the gift before unwrapping it. He saw something he'd never knew will be there "Bakugou....Are you sure?." Bakugou grinned.
Inside was a few baby stuff, some onesies, baby books, and socks. "I heard that during new year, deku here had a stomach virus. He still has it right? That isn't stomach virus icyhot" Kirishima smiled, Bakugou then approached Izuku and patted his shoulder "Hey nerd, You're gonna be a mom." Todoroki suddenly hugged Izuku from behind, Bakugou giving them space.
"Bakugou, how did you know?" Uraraka asked "It's easy, his change of scent was similar to me, it became sweeter." Bakugou then looked at Todoroki again "Happy birthday..Shouto." Everyone was speechless.
DID BAKUGOU LITERALLY JUST CALLED TODOROKI BY HIS FIRST NAME?!
"Suki!!" Kirishima cried, he was really proud of his omega, solving the problem between the other pair. "Oh shut up shark brain. It's going to be only today." Bakugou blushed, everyone laughed, including Todoroki.

"Kacchan?" Izuku called out. "The fuck you want deku?" Bakugou answered. "Now that me and Todoroki know I'm pregnant can you ummm..help us with this pregnancy?.."
The blonde omega thought for a moment, before he smirked. "Well, you DID help me and shitty-hair in the first few months, so it'll be fair if I return the favor." Izuku cried "OI! THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT NOW!?!" Izuku smiled "Kacchan really did changed, *sniff* I'm just so proud *sob*" Bakugou then hugged Izuku. "There there, now shut the fuck up. It's nighttime and Todoroki's gonna be mad if he sees you crying with me.." Izuku giggled. Before hugging his childhood friend back. Bakugou's stomach then gave a kick, both of them jumped. "Kacchan, your baby just kicked" Izuku laughed sweetly "I know, now let go of me, I'm going to sleep." Izuku then let go of Bakugou and let him go upstairs. "Did I miss something?" Izuku jumped "Sh-Shouto!? Since when we're you here!?!" Todoroki kissed his forehead "Didn't you tell me to get you something from the fridge?" Izuku blushed, before he smiled "Haha. I did, sorry I forgot" Todoroki smiled "it's fine" they then decided to go back to Todoroki's room, on the way, Izuku was holding his still flat stomach..