elevated love and life

(y/n) POV

"Oh my lord Max said he loves me, I never knew he had it in him" I thought to myself.

"Max?"

"Yes roo ?"

"We need to get up before Neil and Nikki suspects us doing some stuff that I don't want to them to think of."

"Ok," max said handing me my clothes from the floor.

We head out of the room, heading to the room that we left Nikki and Neil.  Nikki was throwing books out of the bookshelf when suddenly she pulled a trigger book on the bookshelf. the wall flipped over to that other side Nikki yelling, "Wahoooooo!!!"

"What did you find Nikki," Neil yelled out 

"I found treasure."

"Like What?" Max ask out loud.

"Like stacks of money, jewels and weed!!"

"What! Nikki stay there so we can get you," max told her.

"Wait, what, no? I'm not doing that stuff with you Nikki I've known you for years now but I never seen you as a druggie,"Neil said in distraught.

"Neil, you need to relax this is my 5th time doing weed but come on you gotta do it for us so we can have fun at camp for once this year right ?" Nikki said with max saying the end with her.

"Ok, but I'll never do this out in the regular world"

"Alright let's find Nikki," I said heading to the staircase

We head down stair when we got to the room we yelled for Nikki she was close like she was be hind the wall so we looks exactly for another door to a room if we can get closer to her. 

"Nikki!" I yelled out.

"I'm in here (y/n)!" Nikki yells back. 

"She's in here," I say to max and Neil.

We found the a hidden door that look exactly like the wall. I pushed my whole body against the door. It finally opened and god it was like a movie set for a adventure movie of sorts. Stacks of money was piled high to the ceiling and bricks of weed scattered around the room Nikki was just laying down on a pile of money

"How would we bring this back to camp?" Neil asked.

"Well,we can use the bags from the the floor," Nikki pointed to the ground.

We all pick up a bag to get all the troves we got and we carried them to the boat. "The boat looks like it's going to sink if we put all the bags on the boat," Neil said.

"Don't worry we can make trips back and forth to here and the camp," I said to the group.

"Like how are we going to do so? " the rest of the gang asked.

"Well," I think for a second with my finger on my lips, "I'll be here giving you the bags to you and max, max will row the boat ,Neil you go back to the main land with max and put them back in to Max's tent, Nikki same as Neil go to the tent and watch over the tent. Don't you think good plan?"

"I think so,"Neil said.

That took and hour and a half of moving the bags to the tent. We all walk back to the designated tent, Nikki was look over the tent and spoke up as we got closer to her, "So, max, how are we going to split the troves up between us?"

"Uh well I can guess us,"three pointing to me Nikki and himself, "are going to smoke the weed, Unlike Neil over here doesn't want to be like a us so we can break it between us and leave a corner for him and I'll get a dollar counter to count how many, then we split....."

"What?"Neil interrupts, "max, no I just said I'll have some I don't want a corner, that's way too much I just want a bit like a crum. I don't want to be addicted to it and I don't want to destroy my lungs like you, max the 4th year that we meet up here you where smoking a blunt around back of the mess hall god fuck!"

Well let me tell you something Neil I don't like my life nor my family at that time in my life so I was wasting it on drugs and sex god can you give me a break back then and now you ....

Nikki POV

I hear y/n is breathing hard and ragged. her eyes where going back and forth sending her in to a state of distress

"Y/n ?" I asked. she looked at me and she past out right in front of us. Max stops mid-sentence to look at what happens to his girlfriend, his anger towards Neil flushed away to turn in to a frantic look

Max POV

I see my love on the ground passed out "what happened !?" I yelled at Nikki.

"I think she passed out because of you yelling at Neil." She shrugged

"No! no! no!"I said as I picked her up in my arms and ran to dad

"Da-david we have a problem!"