Oh the radical ghost is here

(Y/n) POV

When we got our food we sat down and listen to each other's stories

"Hahahah that is so funny David got ran over by Mr. Campbell." I laugh out.

"Ok tell me why you don't like my jokes/pranks?" Max asks.

"Oh um well I'm the youngest out of 5 kids, one older brother by 6 years, one older sister by 5 years and twins; one sister and one brother by 3 years and there's me the last one out of the house."

"Wow that's a big household."

"Yeah. Well my older brother he gave me one of his video games when he was leaving for college. I was 12 and he put a fake spider in the disk holder, I have a phobia of spiders and he knew it, so he did that and I got so freaked out by that I didn't talk to him for a year. Then my sister she was giving me a haircut and she pretended she cut a good chunk of my hair. Then the twins told me that the other was getting malled by wolves by that time I loved wolves."

"Wow that's harsh."

"Yeah so I don't see them as often so I forgive them but the jokes/pranks I don't like them at all."

"Well I see you guys are chatting a storm." Neil says.

"Oh fuck off Neil." Max says.

"Oh I'm sorry if I'm intruding on your discussion."

Then Nikki walks in and asks us "what are we going to do today?"

"Uh well we talked to David and we are going to go to spooky island today." Max response

"Oh that's so cool do you think we are going to see jasper this year Max, Neil." Nikki asks

"Who is that?" I ask

"Jasper?" Nikki retorts

"Yeah, who is that?"

"Oh he was a kid when David was little before the camp was a money-londering scheme hat died on spooky island in a cave."

"He is a radical ghost." Neil bumps in.

"Cool I love that kind of ghost." I say

———

"Ok kids we are going to spooky island and we are going to have a group of 4 when we get there." David says.

I look at Max and he look at me and Nikki and Neil walks over and start to get on our boat and rowing out to the island. "So what are we going to do when we get there?" Neil asks

"Oh we are going to look for Jasper ya know the radical ghost." Nikki says.

When we get there we walk to the abandoned house that when Max says "oh jasper where are you dumb ass."

In a quick second a small boy walks through the wall and says "hey guys no long no see."

"Jasper my god you scared me." Neil jumps

"Hahaha I got you" the boy laugh

"So you are Jasper?" I asked him

"Yea I never saw you before. How are you..." he pose for me to answer.

"(Y/n)." I say quickly.

"We nice to meet you (y/n)."

"Me too Jasper. It's fun to see you. I love ghost, Like you."

"Aw thanks."

"Whoa whoa what are you doing (y/n) you flirting with a dead ten year old ghost." Max pulls me to the side.

"No, I was just telling him what a beauty he is."

Max gets closer time and whispers in my ear "you know owns you right."

I nod "yes I do it's you Max."

"Ok good I just want you to know that you're mine."

"I'm sorry."

"Ok what are we going to do now we saw our ghostly friend what now?" Neil says

"Oh we are going to help Jasper out of this island by digging up his bones and let him free." Max says

"Max thank you but why when you guys done doing that I'll be sent to the world of the dead"

"Yea but do you want to see old people having weird kinky sex if so be our guest if not then we'll all have you in our minds when you ascend to the next life."

"Then I'll miss your funny antics and how you guys are really good friends together."

"Your right Jasper but come on you gotta have a better life somewhere instead of staying here on this island"

"But I don't want to leave you guys."

"Well you fuckin choice what you want it's your bones anyways."

"Well I want my bones bared back at the camp and see the world and be at peace."

"Ok let's do it." Nikki yells.

We head where Jasper supposedly died. We start digging up dirt and big rocks/boulders until I found a deposable camera look what "I found." I said excitedly.

"That was my camera when I was alive trying to frame Mr. Campbell." Jasper says

"So the bones are around here." Max said.

We dig up more bones until we have a whole skeleton of Jasper

"Wow we found Jaspers little boy body." I say

"Let's go put his bones at the camp."

"I can finally see what's going on the camp site and see you guys more." Jasper says

"Yea that sounds like fun." Nikki says

———

We get back to the camp and looking for the nice place to put Jasper's bones

"I think right here is a great place to bury in the ground." Nikki and I said pointing to the ground next to us.

"That looks nice." Jasper says.

Nikki starts digging up a hole for Jasper. "Ok done." Nikki says.

We put his bones in the ground and cover them back.

"Your finally lay to sleep peacefully Jasper."

"Oh thank you guys."

"Your welcome Jasper." we all say to him.