No belonging

Walking into an interrogation room has it nervous moments i would guess. Barry in the other hand was more pissed off then nervous.
"Iris where the hell is everyone else! I'm not gonna ask again!" Barry yelled.
Oliver heard all that had been happening from the outside. Not being able to do anything was boring for Oliver. So he left on his own to look for answers.
While Barry and Kara were preoccupied with iris Oliver traveled to earth 1 to find the rest of their "team".
Oliver went to the streets of National city and casted a breach, just like that he was back in Star city.
Meanwhile in National City, Barry was trying to get Iris to give him information about the rest of the other involved and where they were. But Iris wouldn't budge, she just kept complaining about how Oliver was the wrong person for Barry and that she was the right one. Barry being to pissed decided to get out of the interrogation room and head outside.

"I don't get why shes not talking!" Barry yelled in frustration to Kara

"Look Barry i know you want answers after what happened, but its been almost 2 hours. You really should just go see Oliver and make a plan with home. Just crash at my place tonight." Kara told gently.

"Alright I.. wheres Oliver?!" Barry said terrified.

"I'll go out and scan around the city" Kara quickly replied

"Me too" Barry replied

Just like that they were running and flying around the city looking for Oliver.

"Supergirl, Flash. Get back here as quick as you can." J'onn J'onzz

"Were on our way" Kara replied.

Barry and Kara arrived at the same time only to find everyone in the D.E.O with worried expressions.

"What's wrong" Barry asked

"Winn, pull up the footage" J'onn J'onzz said.

The screen in the front showed Oliver leaving the building through the breach, but not showing where he ended up. It only said that he went to Earth 1.

"I have to go now!" Barry demanded

"Barry, we need a plan before we go. We just cant go in guns blazing" Kara replied back

"I need to find Thea, and Cisco" Barry said

"HEY! BARRY CHILL OUT!" Cisco yelled

"WHY?! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE YOU LOVE WAS GONE" Barry's eyes formed tears...

At Earth 1

Oliver began his task by looking a S.T.A.R. Labs. But by the time he got their it was too late the whole place was fortified. Some of Barry's villain's were guarding the place including the Reverse Flash, The Mist, and Damien Dark (the past version).
Oliver had to get in some how. Just as he was going to make a run for it, Barry appeared behind him.
"Oliver!" Barry yelled in a whispering voice.
"How did you find me? What are you doing here anyways" Oliver responded.

"I could ask the same for you" Barry asked.

"I'm looking for answers on whats wrong with iris. Its just not the same. Something has to be wrong." Oliver stated.
"Oliver, listen. I know i can't stop you, which is why I'm coming with you..." Barry stated.

Barry noticed when Oliver and him were going to infultrate S.T.A.R. labs that sensor were everywhere... Speed sensors...
"Wait Oliver, even if we could find a way in, stealthly, I cant use my speed. The sensor are everywhere.
"Okay, um, new plan. Take out the main guards, run in fast, get answers, and get out. Man I could use Kara right now though." Oliver said
"Were on our own on this one. But its worth a shot." Barry added
"Lets do this" Oliver stated
Barry quickly gave Oliver a kiss, before walking out in the open, and yelling. Waiting for the fire team to come out. And just seconds later they came out speeding. Revrse flash, The Mist, and Damien Dark. Barry quickly drew out the flash by running away from S.T.A.R. Labs.
Meanwhile Oliver stayed hidden from sight. Oliver waited for Damien and Mist to get drawn away. And once they did get drawn out towards the direction Barry went. Oliver made his move. Oliver stayed hidden in the dark, and went towards an old entrance. He climed through the hole that fell into the pipeline. He went towards the containment cells and out to the hall towards the Cortex. As he got closer he heard voices. He heard, Joe, Caitlin, Felecity, Diggle, and Harrison Wells.
"Look if we want to kill Oliver, we need to take out Barry first. But Barry needs to watch" Oliver heard Wells say.
"Guys, look, as much as we all want Oliver dead, we need Iris first. She's the one running the whole thing." Caitlin said.
Just as there was a breef pause, Oliver made his move and pulled out his gun. He mover quickly, and swiftly. He had everyone at gun point.
"What the fuck is wrong with you people?! One minute your supportive, and the next you wanna fucking kill me?! Why? I want answers!!" Oliver exclaimed.
"Didnt know you were here." Diggle said
"You want answers fine! Your a stupid fag, who should be burned alive, and die. You dont deserve happiness, because you killed everyone elses. You dont need Barry! I need you! We just want things back to normal, Oliver!" Felecity exclaimed majorly.
"Felecity I'm gay, and things wont go back to normal, becuause this is who I am. This is who ive known, and I have put it down long enough!" Oliver exclaimed.
"Fine, we'll do this tue hard way." Joe said
Then Oliver was knocked out by a baseball bat from behinde, led by Damien Dark.

Oliver woke up back in a cell, where he first wondered where Barry was. Oliver yelled for help but no one answered. Until he heard a groan. It was Barry.
"Barry? Barry!! Wake up!" Oliver exclaimed
"Ol-Oliver? Are you okay?" Barry answered
"Yeah, are you?"
"Yeah im okay"
"Look Barry I know whats going to happen next, and i just want you to know that I love you. And i always will."
"Oliver what are you talking about?"
"Barry I-"
Just then evryone walked to see the two for one last time.
Oliver was dragged out of his celln and so was Barry. They were nealed to the ground before Joe started talking.
"Barry I want my son back, and I will do so by doing what it takes. Damien?" Joe stated
Damien approaced from the dark with a baseball bat, and a set of knives.
"This is for you, Barry" Damien said as he pulled out the bat and sharp 6 inch knife.
"Barry, I love you" Oliver stated
Damien then walked up to Oliver and started to beat him profusely with the bat. You could hear the sound of bones breaking, and blood being broight all over the ground. Damien then pulled out his knife and began cutting Olivers arm and chest. Making writing all over his body.
"Stop! Just stop! Please!" Barry cried
"Alright Damien that'll do" Joe said.
"What do you want??" Barry asked while crying.
"Where is Wally? Hes the only one who dosent know about this and I think he should choose a side" Joe said
"I'm right here" Wall states from behinde
"Wally now!" Barry yelled

Hey guys sorry I havent written for so long. It feels like forever. But i finally got this chapter done. Thank you all for the support. I love you all and hope you enjoyed this chapter.