I wont leave

Hey guys im sorry this took so long. I've just been busy. I'm trying to keep updating again like i used to. But i hope you like the chapter. It took me a while to do. Love you all. Please vote and comment all yuo want.

"Hey Caitlyn any news on Oliver and Barry?" Cisco asked Caitlyn from across the room of the cortex.

"No nothing yet. They just went off the grid it seems like." Caitlyn replied
"Well I just want to find them. I'm starting to get really worried." Felicity said from a little distance.
  "Well let's think. Barry said he didn't know where he was going, and how long he'd be gone. Which makes me think that he'd go to a place where he would only know. Iris may remember something. Let me call her real quick" said Caitlyn.
    "No need, besides we have a bigger problem." Iris says as she enters the cortex.  
     "There is a new meta in town. And I just got threatened by him. He said he wants the Green Arrow, and not The Flash."
  "So what was he wearing?" Cisco asked as he was typing on the keyboard, looking at the alleyway where iris was assaulted.
  "That's the thing. He was wearing just a black trench coat. His hair was slicked back, and he was holding a bunch of knifes." Iris answered back.
  "Did it look like this guy?" Caitlyn then pulled a drawer out to reveal a drawing of the ounce notorious villain named Vandal Savage.
   "Yes that him!" Iris quickly answered
  "Wait really?! He's supposed to be dead." Cisco exclaimed
   "Well you know what this means. We need to find Barry and Oliver." Felicity said.
     "No, we could be putting both of their lives in danger" Cisco said. "We should find them, but then ask. If that doesn't work, then I guess well have to go against Vandal Savage with the legends." Cisco continued.
      "Now, where do you think they are?" Iris asked.
    "I have an idea." Diggle said.
    "If there is  one thing i know about Oliver is that when he has to leave he will go somewhere quite. I have to get a hold of Thea. Oliver may have gone where Thea had left to." Diggle said

AN HOUR LATER

Diggle met with Thea at CCJitters and asked where she went to. She had said it was a place called Corto Maltese. Its about a 2 hour flight from Central city. After Diggle and Thea were done talking he decide to head back to S.T.A.R. Labs. 

"John tell me what going on. Is it something bad? You cant leave me hanging like this." Thea rapidly said.

 "Ok fine ill tell you. Barry and Oliver ran away last week, because the encountered some villain named the Monitor. Anyway something big happened which caused them to apparently leave. So after we tried finding them, Iris came back from being assaulted by the man we know called Vandal Savage. He said he wants Oliver, but we dont know why. So there is you fill in on what has happened" Diggle stated

"Well wherever your going, im going with, I can try to convince Oliver to come back." Thea stated.  

"I cant let you, because it might be dangerous, unless they corporate" Diggle commanded

"John please, I was trained by someone who was able to keep fighting against Oliver. I think ill be okay."  Thea said with Sarcasm

At S.T.A.R. Labs

"Iris and i will be going to try and find Oliver and Barry" Thea said.

"Only, because we are the sisters to them. This was her idea not mine." Iris said nervously.

"Well, be safe and here are your plane tickets" Cisco said. 

At  Corto Maltese

After getting off the airport Iris, and Thea decide to take a cab to a hotel. After getting checked in they decided to visit an old friend of Thea's that owned the tallest  building their. Which meant they had a plan for spotting them. Thea walked into a building called "Burj Khalifa", it was designed to build advanced Exo-Skeleton suits for the military. So it was a very complex, and advanced building. Anyways, Thea had already made an appointment to see her friend. All they had to do was wait in the lobby for her friend to see them. As Thea and Iris waited, they started to make conversation.