Biggest news in a while.

Hey guys I have good news and bad news.
    So the good news is that I've decided to push myself and publish this book on amazon. It may take a lot of effort but I'm hoping you all will read it.
   Now for I guess the bad news. So I have recently been going through moving and dealing a lot of shit I didnt want to. But I'm trying to keep you all up here with me. I still love you all. I just need something to spark my interest again. I also would like you all to please read my other story. I feel like I'm a YouTuber saying this but, I would like you all to go to my profile and please read "One More Run".

     I have one last thing to say to you all. I want to thank you and wattpad for being like a family that I know I could write what I was feeling. I could talk to my followers. And thanks to you all i have had the best parents i know accept me for who i am and coming out has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I hope you all dont hate me for sharing all this.
    I hope I write more but like I said I just need a spark.
     Love you all. Let me know if you think I did something wrong or right in the comments.
   Till next time
                   -konnor13

Oh btw. Oliver and Barry are not gone.