Fast Enough

"Wally Now!" Barry yelled from his cell
  Wally then ran at Joe and shoved him into the pipeline of the Particle Accelerator. He then hit the button and opened the cell to let Barry out. Then Barry used his speed and went to run Oliver out of the room when Damien caught Barry with magic and froze him in place.
  Then Wally came in and threw lightning at Damien, knocking him into the pipeline as well.
Once released from Damien's grip, Barry ran Oliver out of Star Labs, along with Wally, and ran so fast he went to Kara's apartment.
  Kara was sitting on her couch with Alex, when Barry came in. He set Oliver down on Kara's island counter, blood was all over Barry's hands, and the island.
"Oh my god Barry, what happened?!"
"Damien Dark, please do an x-ray, and I need Cisco, or Jo'nn Jon'zz.
Kara tapped her intercom piece and said "Cisco breach to my location with Jo'nn. Oliver is losing a lot of blood."
Just then Cisco came through a breach and ran straight to the counter.
"Jo'nn I need your help, and Kara I need you to cauterize the wound with your eyes." Cisco commanded.
  Kara started cauterizing the cuts on Oliver's chest and arms, while Cisco and Jo'nn started making a medicine to stabilize Oliver's heart rate.
  Barry sat on the floor crying, and looking at the blood on his hands. Barry was having a panic attack, and didn't know what to do. Just then Wally came through a breach as well.
  Wally squatted down next to Barry and said "I was able to lock everyone in the pipeline, except for Damien, and Thawne. But you should be right there for him. Your connection is so much stronger when we both are together. Prove to them that your guys love won't change anything. Prove that to yourself, cause who cares what they think. This is your life. Now go save Oliver."
  Barry then wiped his tears and ran out of the room. He was running at Mach 2 and not stopping. He ran to Earth 1, into star labs, found Caitlyn, and ran back to the loft in a blink of an eye.

Caitlyn took a second to register where she was, before looking at Oliver. Without hesitation she started to help his wounds. Barry stood by Oliver on the other side. "I need my medical equip-" Caitlyn stopped when she turned around to she all her supplies she needed.
"I'm not finished with this, I'll be back as soon a as I can. Just stabilize him?" Barry asked before putting his mask on
Caitlyn nodded and Barry took off too the pipeline.
On Earth 1, S.T.A.R labs is dark and quiet. Everything's been shut down. Barry approached from the roof and into the pipeline. He quickly ran into the cortex where no lights were on but a few computer screens. Then red lightning whipped around the room for a second. Then again, "Show yourself" Barry said looking for Thawne. A shadow appears from a dark room with a balled fist of lightning. Red sparks constantly we're going off his wrist.
"They said I have to bring you to them. They didn't say in what condition" Thawne said before throwing the bolt in his hand at Barry's chest
But the ball went straight through and Barry disintegrated into particles.
Thawne stood in shock, before being super punched from the side of his face by Barry. Thawne head went spinning to the left, before breaking it completely and dropping to the floor.

Barry stood there over Thawnes dead body silently before saying, "I'm faster and smarter, I told you..."

Barry ran out of S.T.A.R labs back to the loft where he saw Oliver on a medical bed in the living room, with Caitlyn preparing some medicine. Barry was out of his suit and hung his jacket on the coat rack by the door. He began walking to the bed to see Oliver with no shirt, an IV in his left arm, and a big bandage around his torso. Barry pulled the dinner table chair to Oliver's bed to talk to him. Oliver layed unconscious and still. The only sound was a heart monitor and Caitlyn's writing on desk.
"So how bad is it?" Barry asked
"He's stable and he'll be okay. But physically he has a open wound in his liver. He's not bleeding out I've patched that as well but he will need full operation to help recover. Unless you know another option?"
"I have an idea but I don't wanna do it. It's probably cost both of our lives. We'll wait and see when he wakes up."
"Okay we'll I'll be up early to see him, but I'll leave you to it. Bye Barry, and be safe" Caitlyn said as she walked into another room in the loft.