love not death

Hey guys I'm kind of running out of ideas for my stories so please feel free to give me more. And as I said this will be a book on Amazon. So I hope you guys will read it. Love you all enjoy the chapter.

After reaching back to Central City Barry and Iris had a little conversation. They were talking about how they wanted to move on past the differences and then trying to figure out how to stop the new Madness that was going on ever since Barry and Oliver left. Now that everything was sorted out they had to get to work.
  "So you said it was vandal savage iris" Barry asked while in the cortex.
"Yeah. Looker just like the picture Caitlyn showed me.
"Okay, what does our first priority need to be" Oliver asked.
He hadn't said much since Barry and him got back. He kinda just stood to the side not saying much. Which is unusual for someone like Oliver.
" I say research on the satellite for a high reading of a crime in a certain area" Iris suggested.

" No, it won't work like that because since Vandal is back he might be using something similar to The Wave Rider to manipulate time." Barry exclaimed.

" Barry, can I talk to you for a second?" Oliver asked in a calm voice

They walk to the hallway you would walk into the cortex and stopped about halfway.
" Barry, I know you don't want to be here, but it's just for a little while. Seeing everyone after what happened is difficult I thank you everyday for saving me, but you should thank them for waiting long enough until they needed us." Oliver said

"Okay, I guess I should thank them. Also how did you get such a good speech. Makes me even more attracted to you. Now come here and kiss me." Barry demanded

Oliver leaned in and gave Barry a deep, an intimate kiss.

"We should get back to everyone before they notice anything weird." Oliver suggested

As Barry and Oliver walk back into the cortex, gloomy faces stared back at them. They were almost looking at them for forgiveness.

"What's wrong" Barry asked

Oliver Oliver gave the same expression.

"Forgive us" Felicity said

All of a sudden Barry's Powers weren't working. He looked around fast and saw Cisco shoes in Caitlin's work area. He was passed out with some blood coming from his head. Then, Barry and Oliver we're hit by a baseball bat, by Diggle. They were out cold...

About an hour later Berry woke up and one of the pipeline sells. But Oliver wasn't next one. He got up quickly, and once he was on his feet he saw everyone standing in front of him.

 He got up quickly, and once he was on his feet he saw everyone standing in front of him

(Forget Barry's suit ,and that Cisco's there.)😉

"Wheres Oliver!" Barry yelled
"He's fine, for now" Diggle answered
"What's going on? Why are you doing this?" Barry questioned