The Truth

Barry's P.O.V
I had just gotten back from a crime scene,and didn't quite get what was wrong with the dead body. I wanted to go find some answers. So I got back to S.T.A.R labs to see if there was anything I could find out about the body. Right when Caitlyn was about to ask me something I got a phone call.
It was Singh. He called to tell me that I got a huge raise. He did it because of all the good work I was doing. Also he said the case I was trying to figure out was solved. I was so happy, that I wanted to celebrate. Cisco and Caitlyn were right there so I said
" Wanna celebrate"?.
I had finally got all of my friends at Joe's. I told them the big news. Joe's face lit up like a fire. Everyone was so happy. Then my phone buzzed. It was Oliver. He texted me. I wonder what's going on. He asked if he could come over. I said "sure". This would mean I would get to tell him the big surprise.
OLIVERS .P.O.V
"I am ready to tell Barry" Oliver kept saying in his mind. Oliver pulled up to Joe's house got out of the car, and walked to the door.
"I'm ready to do this" Oliver said under his trembling breath.
He nocked on the door and Barry answered.
Oliver over heard Barry say "That must be Oliver''. Barry opened the door welcoming in Oliver.
"It's nice to see you....... Oh your friends are here". Oliver said with surprise in his voice.
"What's the occasion" Oliver asked.
"I got a huge raise from work" Barry said with such excitement.
"That's amazing I'm so happy for you'' Oliver said.
After Oliver was at the house for an hour he asked Barry if he could talk to him outside on the porch. So they both stepped out on to the deck.
"Barry i-i have something to tell you" Oliver said.
"Ok what is it" Barry said.

"Ok here it is. I like you Barry as in I love you, when I first saw you ,you were cute ,funny, and you are my type. But I know you don't feel the same way about me so we can pretend this didn't happen if you wish".

"Oliver it's ok I've been meaning to tell you the same thing for a while now. You are so handsome, buff, attractive and I can't get my mind off of you".
When Oliver heard those words he never felt more happy in his life. Oliver grabbed Barry's arms lightly and was just about to kiss him when the door opened....