What happened

"Good morning Barry," Oliver asked Barry as they both laid on the bed.
  "What happened last night" Barry asked as woke up to Oliver laying right next to him. Barry realized that both of their shorts were off, and that they both were naked.
  "We had dinner, we swam, kissed, and then we went to the bar we always like. After that we went to my apartment and, well I think you get the idea." Oliver said as he chuckled at the end of his story.
   "Wait did we have have sex last night?'' Barry exclaimed.

"No we didn't, well--, now that i think about it we actually kind of did." Oliver said with vague sarcasm.

"I guess i don't really remember anything from last night, because i don't remember anything that happened last night." Barry said with a little chuckle.

     Later Oliver and Barry finally got out of bed, and decided to make breakfast. Oliver and Barry made pancakes, eggs, and bacon, just so their day wouldn't be so long and exhausting. After both of them got done with breakfast Barry got ready for his C.S.I. job. Since he had no calls of crime he figured he should go make some money. Barry used his speed to quickly get dressed, grabbing his C.S.I kit. Oliver just got done getting dressed when Barry came running to tell Oliver he was leaving to work. 

"Bye Oliver, i will see you after work? " Barry asked with a little questioning.

   "As you wish" Oliver said.

   Barry arrived at work actually wanting to talk to Singh, about how he was attracted to his same gender. Barry sped into his office without a trace of anyone there. Barry set his stuff down on his desk, to then go downstairs to Singh's office. Barry just walked instead of using his super speed. He walked down to the end of the stairs when Singh came out of the elevator. Barry froze at the edge of the stairs, just starring at Singh. 

  "Allen dont you have somewhere to be" Singh said with a commanding voice.

  Barry followed Singh to his office behind his back. Barry really needed advise right now on dating. Barry and Singh both entered the Captains office. Singh turned around to only be frightened by Barry.

  "Allen what do you want?" Singh said a little bit frightened

 "I need your advice about something"Barry said a little bit worried

"ookk whats up" Singh said curiously.
"So I started dating a guy, by the way I'm gay, and I need to have advice on what to do?"
  "Oh I had no idea you were gay. I guess the best advice I can give you is that if you love this person to death, stay with them for as long as you want. Because you only get one chance to be with that person."
     "Thank you for the advice Captain."
"Is it ok if I ask who you are seeing" Singh asked Barry as he sipped his coffee.
   "Sure it's umm, it's Oliver queen." Barry said with joy.
  Singh then cooked on his coffee spitting it on his desk. "What?! You are?! He is the hottest guy in the planet, besides my husband. Your are one lucky bastard. Stay with him for as long as you can then."
  "Ok I will" Barry said.

Later that night
  Barry came home to his apartment where Oliver was cooking dinner.
"He babe how was work" Oliver asked Barry.
  "It was ok, I just mostly talked to Singh. No crime again today. It's getting kind of weird. How was your day." Barry asked
   It was pretty good my should gave me a little fit ,but nothing much." Oliver answered.
  "Well that's good what are you cooking."
   "I'm cooking some herb chicken." Oliver said
    "Sounds delicious" Barry exclaimed.
   After dinner

"So Oliver what do you want to do" Barry asked.
  Just as Barry said that Oliver leaned to Barry and kissed him. He kissed him with passion,love, and no reggret. Barry pushed with his lips even more to Oliver. They made out for a couple of minutes and then they brought it to the bedroom.(You can only imagine what happened next😉😝)
   The next day Oliver and Barry planned to go for a walk. The just wanted to go around the park talking about their relationship.
       After arriving at the park that Barry ran him and Oliver to they started on the north side. After about going half way Oliver had something to say.
      "Barry so I have a" Oliver stopped walking, and holding Barry's hand. Oliver fell to the ground feeling pain in his heart. Barry wasn't fast enough to break his fall but he sure tried to. Oliver fell on the path, and foze like he had a heart attack. Barry didn't wanna lose Oliver not again.
  "Oliver your gonna be ok. I promise.

Thats a rap on the chapter. Thank you all for everything my story is doing. I am so happy. I'm sorry I have been taking so long. But more is coming you way. Goodbye