"You didn't do anything for me except for a shelter to live in." Frisk refuted. "You used me for your own gain, even used me as a child that I cannot even speak of. Taken all my money for your own self-worth. If I refused, you'd act like this. How were you ever a mother to me?"

The people and monsters were murmuring in the background.

"You hated me because I had smiled. You didn't see my pain. I can see that it annoys you." Frisk continued as her 'mom' looks taken aback. "I won't ever stop being kind. Even though you pushed me to kill me, I will keep smiling. Despite everything, I'm still the determined me. I will give you MERCY. I forgive you even though you aren't sorry."

The woman cursed and tried to move forward, but was a bit intimidated by Sans's eye glowing towards her. She stomped away mumbling in defeat. She really had no words. No apologies.

Frisk's hand was shaking in Sans's as she kept her smile on her face.

Sans was surprised by her sudden outburst. How strong she was. Normally she was the frail and shy girl that needed to be protected. This time she was a leader. She had grown a lot. Sans saw that now. He saw her smiling face and felt a strong feeling of pride and love for her. (She is so amazing...) He grabbed her tightly in a hug.

Ignoring any humans whispering about them, Frisk held him tightly too.

"Sans... I'm so glad you were here with me." She buried her face into his shoulder. "My heart was pounding, but it's nothing compared to what I faced in the Underground. I did it... thank you for being by my side."

"You were amazing," Sans complimented. "All I did was stand there." He couldn't believe that had happened. He got an odd sense of satisfaction from watching her storm off like that. "You're really strong. A lot stronger than I think you realize."

Frisk shook her head. "You went to protect me. She was also scared of you. She's not used to me standing up to her..." Her hands clinged to his back. "You are my strength. It's thanks to you, I was able to do this."

(Sans has always been there for me. Even when he didn't trust me at first. Even when I thought he'd forget me. Just seeing him everywhere, made me more determined without realizing...)

Sans shook his head. "We're each other's strength. You made me strong too."

"Sans..." Frisk held him tighter. "After we get my stuff to your place, I want to go somewhere..."

"Alright," Sans stroked her hair.. "Wherever it is, I will go there with you."

...

The night was a little bit warmer. Frisk and Sans had moved her stuff into her house.

There were golden flowers coming into view. Like that one night Frisk ran off. There was little gravestones.

TORIEL

ASGORE

PAPYRUS

There were others, but those stood out the most.

Frisk knelt down to show Sans.

"I made these awhile back... I've been meaning to make more for the others." She placed her hand on Toriel's grave. "Toriel... she gave me what a mother's love should be. Earlier made me think of her..."