The older girl moved closer till the tip of their noses were touching. She unclasped their fingers and moved her left hand to Chaeyoung's right thigh causing the younger girl's breath to hitch. She started nuzzling the tips of their noses together and Chaeyoung didn't know if she was turned on or she was dying because of how cute and sly Jennie was being. "I love making you moan beneath me." Fuck.

"I just can't seem to control myself around you anymore, Chae. But, I don't want to do anything that feels too uncomfortable or fast to you. Am I moving too fast for you, love?"

Chaeyoung's brain wasn't functioning well and she really didn't have the mental capacity to think when Jennie talks like this. But she did love everything that they've been doing so far. As long as it was with Jennie then she didn't mind.

"N-no I really don't mind. I-I've never been with anyone aside from you and I don't know how to p-please you like you do to me. I just worry that I wouldn't make you feel as good as you make me feel, Jennie."

She was really insecure. The younger girl dropped her gaze to her lap in embarrassment and Jennie immediately felt her heart explode in adoration. Chaeyoung is such a considerate girl. She lifted Chaeyoung's chin with her hand and tried to make her look at her but to no avail. Chaeyoung kept her eyes downcast and Jennie couldn't help but smile adoringly at her love. She leant forward and kissed her cheek repeatedly until Chaeyoung squealed and tried to move away from Jennie's kiss attacks.

The younger girl was giggling and she had a small smile on her lips while her chin was still being held up by Jennie's left hand. "Park Chaeyoung, you make me feel good more than anyone else in this world and I assure you, love, that you definitely please me just by letting me be near you. Please don't feel bad about it, okay?"

"Okay" Chaeyoung nodded with a tint of pink on her cheeks. She loved that she can make Jennie feel good too. But she furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the older girl in confusion "And 'more than anyone else can'? So you've been with other people?"

Jennie knew she couldn't avoid this conversation forever so she let go of Chaeyoung's chin and intertwined their fingers back together before leaning against the headboard again. She nodded her head at the younger girl and rubbed her thumb over her hand. "Yes"

"Oh"

Chaeyoung tried to not let her face show how jealous she really feels. She knew Jennie was popular amongst the crowd and she was definitely knowledgeable with pleasure by how she controls the situation whenever they get heated. The girl was irresistible and she knew other people couldn't resist her either.

"Oh?"

"I didn't know you've had sex with other people already."

"Chae..."

"How many?"

"I don't know"

"More than 5?"

"Yes"

"More than 10?"

Jennie just shrugged. 

"Do I know them?"

"I don't know if you do"

Chaeyoung's brows furrowed at this and she was writhing in jealousy deep inside but she kept her composure.

"Do they go to our University?"

"Of course not, love"

"Good."

Jennie's eyebrow rose up at this. "Good?"

Chaeyoung nodded and avoided Jennie's curious gaze. The older girl looked like a puppy being scolded right now and if she wasn't drowning in jealousy than she might just cuddle the girl but no, she needed to keep her cool.

"They might end up tripping into a trashcan. Who knows?" the younger girl murmured and she hoped Jennie didn't hear it.

Jennie's furrowed her brows in confusion.

"What did you say Chae?"

"Nothing. I said I'm sleepy so good night."

The younger girl fully laid down on the bed and moved so that her back was facing a rather confused looking Jennie. She pulled the covers over her body until it was covering up to her chin. The room was lit dimly since only Jennie's night lamp was on. Jennie sat there looking bewildered as she stared at her fiancé's back in disbelief. It took Jennie a minute before she realized what just happened. She turned off her night lamp enveloping their room with only the moon as their source of light. She looked down on her fiancé and saw her blonde hair illuminating under the moonlight. Beautiful, my love.

Gently, Jennie moved herself under the covers and she pressed herself against the younger girl's back wrapping her arms around the stubborn blonde. Jennie pulled the girl closer to her chest leaving no space between them and she buried her nose into Chaeyoung's hair and whispered against it.

"You've already forgotten Chae. I just told you a couple of nights ago." Jennie turned Chaeyoung's body and the younger girl complied. Chaeyoung moved until she was facing the older girl. Jennie lifted her right hand tucked a piece of stray blonde hair behind the younger girl's ear. She placed her palm against the blonde's cheek, cupping it gently and moving her thumb to caress her soft white skin.

"My heart has always been and will always be yours, love"

There it is again, Chaeyoung's heart was pounding against her chest and she didn't how Jennie could have this much of an effect on her. She was embarrassed for acting so jealous because she didn't realize how much of a jealous person she is not until she got engaged to Jennie. The younger girl felt her face turn beet read and she moved closer to Jennie effectively burying herself under the girl's chin and hiding in the crook of her neck. The older girl giggled at her fiancé and wrapped her arms around the girl's shoulders. She kissed the top of Chaeyoung's head and nuzzled closer to the girl as she possibly can before letting herself be drifted away into unconsciousness.