Lullaby

Thank you all so much for 10k

You are all so amazing

You are loved ❤

___________

Elsa and Reader have a six year old daughter who they read/sing to every night.

Mother! Elsa X Mother! Reader

Daughter is named Iduna

After Elsa's and Anna's mother
_____________

"Mama! Mama! Can you sing to me tonight? Like you promised?"

The young girl with platinum blond hair and (E/C) eyes jumped slightly on her bright ice blue sheets that were decorated with the diamonds of the elements.

"Well, I'll only sing if you promise to stay quiet." Iduna held her breath, nodding quickly.

Elsa smiled brightly laying down next to her daughter, "Wait! We can't sing without ma-!"

Almost on cue, (Y/N) walked into Iduna's bedroom with a candle in her left hand, closing the bedroom door and joining the two waiting for her.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to keep you waiting.." Iduna shook her head quickly and crawled in between her mothers, eyes shining bright as she waited until the lullaby began.

Elsa pulled Iduna and (Y/N) closer as she began to sing, "Where the north wind meets the sea, there's a river full of memories..."

Iduna held (Y/N)'s hand tightly and placed her head on Elsa's shoulder.

"Sleep, my daring, safe and sound.."

Elsa ran her hand through Iduna's hair, bopping her nose before raising her hand slightly to show Iduna and (Y/N) memories of her childhood in the form of ice.

Little Anna and Elsa rested beside their mother as she sang the same song.

"For in this river all is found..."

(Y/N) watched as Elsa shed tears of joy and mourning, placing a kiss against her wife's temple.

"In her waters, deep and true....Lay the answers and a path for you..." Turning her hand slightly, Elsa showed her daughter Ahtohallan.

"Dive down deep into her sound..But not too far or you'll be drowned..."

Iduna watched as her mother created imagery of the spirits. The Nok. Earth Giants. Gale. Bruni.

Iduna gasped, excitedly, watching as the imagery of the spirits moved throughout her bedroom.

"Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear...And in her song, all magic flows.."

The imagery transformed into the northern lights, wrapping around Iduna's hand that was lifted into the air.

Giggling as she places her hand down, "But can you brave what you most fear?Can you face what the river knows?"

Imagery of Elsa's ice castle were shown along with the trolls.

"Where the north wind meets the sea......There's a mother full of memory...."

Young Queen Iduna was shown being lifted into the air by the element of air, Gale.

As Elsa began to sing the ending of the lullaby, (Y/N) and Iduna joined, singing along with the beautiful lullaby.

All together, they sang as the ice imagery began to fade.

"Come, my darling, homeward bound....When all is lost, then all is found..."

Bringing the blanket closer as the three huddled together, falling asleep.

_________

Thank u all for 10k

Sorry for these 2 chapters sucking

I'm writing on my phone

:(

Love u all

-allami