Chilly

Elsa has a cold, Reader warms her up with cuddles, sexual tension rises and intercourse.

Sick!Elsa X Reader

(This is my first smut of this book, so sorry if it's bad :(

but....WE HIT 750 READS

THATS FUCKING CRAZY. THANK YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH!!!

(Remember I'm writing on my phone for this one, I'll edit everything later if it sucks)

If you are not comfortable reading smut, please skip! I plan on releasing a fluff chapter soon :)
__________________________________

Elsa's POV

Chills ran through my body as another sneeze erupted from me.

I blow my nose to try and get rid of most of the germs I just spread around me.

Pulling the blanket closer to me, I realize I'm freezing and I can't start a fire, due to my weakness from this exhausting cold.

I sigh and decide to try and fall asleep to shake my body of the cold seeping in.

Just before I close my eyes, I register the opening sound of my door and naturally peek my head over my couch to see who walked inside.

My eyes light up at the figure walking towards me with two mugs.

"(Y/N)! What time did you arrive back? I thought you would be gone for the weekend?"

My love giggles and places the mugs on the coffee table, pulling my head into her shoulder and wrapping the blanket around me tighter.

"About a half and hour ago, I was able to come back home sooner than expected!...Sorry, I was preparing the hot cocoa and your cold medicine. Can't have my queen be sick."

(Y/N) lifts the medicine to my mouth and I swallow the remaining saliva in my mouth and chug the vile liquid, in hope for a quick recovery.

I shiver again and begin to clench to (Y/N) for warmth.

(Y/N) placed a finger under my chin and caressed my cheek, bringing me closer.

"Maybe, I can try and warm you up?"

I smile, "Whatever you can do to remove this cold."

Her lips rush against mine and I already begin to feel the warmth spreading to my body.

Wrapping my arms around her shoulders and placing my hands in her hair, I begin to pull her down into a spooning embrace on the couch.

My love soon released my lips and traveled downwards starting at the valley of my neck.

I position my head to a certain angle were she would be able to reach every area of my neck.

I gasped as she found a sensitive area around my collar bone and began to sink her teeth into my neck, making another bruise show up deeper and darker than the ones before.

(Y/N) unbuttoned the first couple of buttons on my nightgown and had her hand roam up my leg near my panties, stroking between the folds gently.

As soon as her hand made contact with my panties, I reached for her shoulder, squeezing to try and keep the feeling alive in my core.

The shoulders of my nightgown fall past my breasts and seconds later, I felt (Y/N) place her lips onto my nipple and begin to abuse the skin she had latched onto.

Switching breasts, I was gripping onto the couch, sweating and in a fist of pleasure, moaning at every little thing my lover does to my body.

(Y/N) eyes travel up my flushed body and stared into my eyes with desire, lust, and undying love.

I was too focused on the eyes of my lover, that I had not noticed her hand reaching up my legs, pushing them apart and beginning to stroke my clit.

My eyes shut as I moan, "G-god... p-please (Y/N)...."

Feeling her hand draw closer to my folds, I start to breathe heavily, imagining the pleasure that (Y/N) was going to give me.

"Well...since you asked so nicely..."

Before I could nod, I slam my head against the arm of the couch as I feel her hand go over my panties and push her fingers inside my soaking folds.

"A-ahhh!! Y-yess...please don't s-stop!!"

My tounge glides against my swollen lips as more moans spill out of my mouth.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as I feel her hand speeds up, adding another finger, bringing me to a pleasurable heaven.

"You want to cum, Elsa?"

I nod, tears falling out of my eyes due to immense amount of pleasure, "P-please! I-I need this...p-please!!"

"I shouldn't keep a beautiful woman waiting..."

As soon as the words processed in my mind, (Y/N) hand speeds up to an inhumanely possible speed, bring me higher than the heavens, making my mouth hang open in pure bliss.

White clouded my vision as my body twitched from the extreme pleasure.

Coming down from my high, (Y/N) wraps my naked body in my blanket and kisses the crown of my head.

"Thank you, (Y/N).. I love you."

I push my head up against her neck to make eye contact with the one I loved.

"Anything for you, I love you too.."

___________________

tell me if this is bad

Word count: 908

And once again, thank you all so much for 700 reads, it's crazy to think that one enjoy reading what I write

I love you all so much, have a good day/night ❤

-allami