Why do they hate me so much?

Soulmate AU: You can taste what your soulmate eats or drinks

Word count: 1307

Third persons p.o.v

     Bianca never tasted what her soulmate was eating, not untill she was eleven.

It was milk, like breast milk.

Bianca was scared and worried that her soulmate was just born, that she would be that weirdo with a soulmate eleven years younger than her.

Those worries waned away two months later, after she turned twelve.

She began to taste chocolate chip cookies, dill pickled chips, then she tasted coke.

That was the end of her worries.

One week after her twelve birthday she tasted something... Weird.

"What the heck?" She asked, smacking her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

Trying to pinpoint exactly what her soulmate was eating.

"What's wrong Bia?" Nico asked, jumping onto the hotel bed beside Bianca.

"I don't know Nicky, my soulmates eating something... weird."

Then she realized.

It was coca-cola, and blue raspberry.

Bianca didn't think her taste bugs liked the flavor mashup very well either.

Because next thing she knew, she sat puking her guts out in the toilet.

Percy tasted puke in his mouth, he dry heaved, trying to get the nasty taste off his tongue.

Then he puked.

The two spent ten minutes puking because of each other's puke.

Not a fun moment.

|•Time Skip•|

    Percy didn't know why his soulmate loved pomegranates and apples, oh and spaghetti.

He knew Annabeth hated eating pomegranates and apples, so that ruled out her.

Last he checked non of the campers where Italian who ate really fricking good spaghetti.

So who was she? Or he? And why did they not like his blue coke?

He sat there, pouting.

"C'mon Percy cheer up. Maybe this year your'll meet them." His mom smiled, pulling Percy up and off his feet.

Oh and how right she was.

Bianca sat in the snow, her brown coat used as a seating to keep her from getting wet.

"Hey Bia! Look look!" Nico yelled excitedly, holding Percy's hand in his own as he held up a burger.

"I didn't think I'd get another one of these!" He cheered, taking a big bite out of the burger.

Bianca's face broke into a grin, and as Nico let out a moan of delight Bianca couldn't help but laugh.

Percy chuckled as he took a bite out of his own burger.

But then he felt worried that his soulmate would hate burgers.

So he swallowed the burger whole. He coughed and choked a little bit while doing so, but he managed to swallow the burger whole.

Nico looked a little concerned, but mostly star eyed and fascinated at the sight.

Bianca tasted a burger, it honestly pleased her and she sunk into the snow even more.