Hair cut

Bianca played with her bangs, sitting with Percy on the bed of the Posidean cabin.

"You look beautiful babe." Percy said, grabbing her hands to stop the girl from fiddling with her hair cut again.

"Okay I'm sorry." Bianca apologized.

Percy laughed gingerly.

Bianca smiled while grabbing the males hand, she dragged him out the cabin and into the sunlight.

The couple could see Annabeth and a son of Apollo talking, Annabeth rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed.

"Bianca thank gods I need your opinion." Annabeth quickly spoke, grabbing Bianca's arm and pulling her beside her.

"By the way I love what you did with your hair, it really matches you." Annabeth spoke last minute.

Bianca did her best to answer Annabeth and Jakes, son of Apollo, answers, but the two blondes were talking to fast for the daughter of Hades to understand.

"I'm just gonna... Go..." Bianca trailed off awkwardly, pointing her fingers at Nico as she soon ditched before the two can complain.

"Hey Nicky." Bianca spoke to her brother, pulling her hair into a ponytail as she spoke.

"Hey Bee, I really like the hair cut, it's pretty neat." Nico said, smiling softly at his sister as he touched her bangs.

"Did Percy talk to you?" Bianca deadpanned.

"Yes Percy talked to me." The confirmation made Bianca roll her eyes while sighing.

"Imma give him a talk." Bianca slightly laughed.

This is a drabble... Made this in ten minutes.

Also got a lecture fr my dad about how I should take care of myself...

Rude much.

Mooney out!