THIRTEEN (Iselen POV)

"Iselen... don't stop, babe... I'm almost there..."

I won't stop, even if I'll die suffocated most likely, but Ruby's scent and warmth wrap me and that's the only important thing right now. We were lying on our sides on the bed a few minutes ago, hugging and kissing, my lips touched the countess' lips, so sweet and soft... My nose rubbed hers and she smiled amused before I kissed her perfect jawline and nibbled at her delicious neck. I kept going down because it was hard for me to restrain myself, sneaking under the blankets, following the lines of her tattoos till finding her beautiful breasts crowned by rosy nipples that made my mouth water, Ruby tangled her fingers in my hair when I started sucking and kissing them and her hand pushed my head down slightly while sighs escaped from her throat. Luckily for her, I'm used to obey orders and kept moving down, sliding my open mouth over her flat abdomen till reaching her pubis and soft pussy lips that I covered with kisses before melding my mouth with her core.

And here I am now, about dying suffocated because the countess has decided to put her thigh on my head and grab my hair hard, digging her fingers in my nape while holding me firmly against her crotch and her hips buck against my face... There's not much fresh air here, under the blankets, but I don't care because her sweet juices coat my lips and run down my chin along with my saliva and I feel her hard clit under my tongue while Ruby growls some curses in Gaelic. After visiting all those horrible places with the army, after all the pain and suffering, after all that blood spilled... I'd love to die in such a wonderful way. Maybe I'm already dead and in heaven... I'm pretty sure angels look like the countess of Dunira... I dig my fingers in her buttock to pull her closer to my face and shove my tongue further looking for her opening so I can taste her properly.

"No! Damn it, Lindsay, move up and suck my clit till I cum..." I obey the order of her fingers tugging at my hair and roll her sensitive node all over my flat tongue, Ruby presses her thigh against my cheek and her pelvis flutters one more time while I lick at a feverish pace... my jaw is getting numb but I don't care. Suddenly, the countess turns forcing me to lie face up but her core never pulls away from my mouth, her hips buck against my tongue while her hands hold my head tight under her abdomen and her thighs almost suffocate me. My hands hold her buttocks and I can hear her voice muffled by the pillow where she's burying her face while riding my tongue. "Fuck, it feels so good, captain... no one has eaten me out so well before... I don't want to cum, I want to stay like this forever... Oh, God..." My tongue flicks her clit nonstop and her juices run down my cheeks. "I'll kidnap you, Lindsay, I'll lock you in my dungeon and will turn you into my sexual slave... I'm going to sit on your face every night..."

I harshly dig my fingertips in her buttocks while sucking her clit in my mouth and flicking it with my tongue, I can't stop laughing in my head... Does the Countess of Dunira really think that's the right punishment for the Duchess of Falkland? Because I think it's a reward, actually, and I'd be a well-disposed slave although, maybe she's right... judging by the throbbing pain I feel in my own pussy while slurping her juices, it'd be a horrible punishment is she doesn't reciprocate later. Ruby's moans muffled by the pillow echo against the walls of her bedroom, louder, while I focus on keeping a fast pace and feel her abdomen clenching over my face. Suddenly, a soft cry escapes from her lips and her juices soak my chin while her body convulses over me. I keep licking greedily, knowing that she'll pull away soon and I'll lose her warmth, till her fingers pull my hair hard and the countess falls on the mattress next to me, moving her thigh away from my face along with the blanket. I take a deep breath, feeling the fresh air coming into my lungs finally and drying the sweat on my forehead.

"Iselen..." I'm barely able to catch my breath because my lover's lips lock with mines in a filthy kiss, my fairy of the forest licks her juices from my skin and her tongue explores every corner of my mouth before biting my lower lip almost aggressively. "You're so nasty... the Duchess of Falkland is a fucking slut in my bed... Behind the façade of a perfect and honourable soldier, so polite and charming, there's a libertine who haunts me in my dreams..."