Blind Love - Mihyun

A/N: I'm slowly bouncing back guys. Bare with me. Here's a short oneshot that was requested. It was a little broad, but I managed.

Requested: Mihyun_Wenrene

Mina watched as Dahyun struggled, so she decided to help. She helped in every little way possible.

"One more step..." Mina smiled while letting Dahyun hold onto her. "There." She smiled as they both stepped up and away from the stairs.

"Thank you Mina." Dahyun chuckled.

"Stop thanking me." Mina smiled. "It sucks you can't see any of this.." She sighed while leading Dahyun through the park. She looked down at Dahyun's stick, frowning at the people who would stare at them.

"I can imagine." She smirked at Mina. "The only thing that sucks is I can't see you. And I didn't meet you before I went blind.." She sighed.

"I'm not all that much to look at... Honestly.." She frowned while looking away from her. "You're the pretty one." She smiled. Dahyun let out a small laugh, shaking her head. "I mean it. You literally light up a room. Your smile is contagious... Your eyes tell so much..." Mina smiled while explaining little details. "You're just... So stunning." She whispered.

"I'm guessing I'm red now. I feel red." Dahyun chuckled.

"Just a bit." Mina laughed with her. The two opted to sit on a bench, enjoying the rare sunny spring day.

"Maybe I should get a seeing eye dog." Dahyun mumbled.

"And replace me?" Mina joked.

"Ha." Dahyun laughed. "That way I don't have to carry this stick. I can just have the dog take me places." She shrugged. "But if you want to be a full time seeing eye dog..." Dahyun smirked. Mina rolled her eyes, a smirk on her face before she took Dahyun's hand in hers. "I just don't want to be a burden to you." She sighed.

"You will never be a burden to me." Mina smiled.

The two lay in bed together, Dahyun curled up in Mina's arms, both still breathless from their activities.

"Maybe now you'll sleep." Mina chuckled.

"Maybe." Dahyun laughed quietly. She reached her hand up to caress Mina's cheek, rubbing her thumb against it. Mina melted at her soft touch, never wanting to feel anything else. "How could you fall for someone like me?" Dahyun whispered.

"Well... I didn't know you were blind at first. I just thought you looked really...Really cute." Mina admitted.

"Wish I could say the same." Dahyun sighed, her eyebrows stitched themselves together, a frown appearing on her face.

"Stop... I told you.. I'm nothing to look at." Mina whispered. Dahyun moved her hand across her face, taking in every feature.

"You are from what I can feel." Dahyun continued to touch Mina's face, causing her to pull away from her. "Mina.." Dahyun frowned.

"I'm not." She whispered. She sat up in the bed, covering herself with a sheet.

"When you first talked to me.. I was surprised..." Dahyun finally spoke. "Someone actually wanted to talk to me... And you still talked to me after you learned I couldn't see." Dahyun sat up next to Mina, her hand reaching out for her. Mina grabbed it and laced her fingers through Dahyun's. "You were so nice and kind.. Always looking out for me." She smiled. "The Mina I know... Is the most beautiful person on the planet because of how kind she is to literally everything." She smiled. Mina felt herself tearing up hearing her girlfriend say such nice things about her. "You're crying now." Dahyun sighed.

"I love you Dahyun." Mina whispered.

"I love you too." Dahyun smiled.