Heat Problems - (M) Mimo

A/N: I'm going to need more ideas soon, I have one more after this but like... Need more for this book to work. I will do reactions and one-shots, pairings, no pairings, literally anything. To a point..

Requested: Maxi7lol7

Another award show. Mina let out a small sigh, her own mind growing bored with how long entire process was. Yeah, on TV it was only maybe two hours, three if your counted the carpet walk. But those were just for the people at home watching. For her, it was stuck waiting, waiting, and more waiting. Only for a few minutes of talking to people, photos, then to be seated and have to wait for the entire process to start up again. 

She sat next to Momo, a blanket over her thighs, as her dress was a bit short. She glanced around, seeing Sana already whispering things in Dahyun's ear. By the looks of it, it was scandalous since Dahyun's cheeks were tinted red. Mina let out a small chuckle, catching Momo's attention. She silently pointed at the two, causing Momo to shake her head with a smile. 

"When she's in a rut, she's in a rut." Momo smirked. 

Almost everyone in Twice had mate marks, but were covered with makeup. Just in case some crazy fan were to become resentful and try to kill them. Dahyun's was usually covered with her hair, but still had a small amount of makeup. Jihyo's was always covered with literally anything and Mina always made sure to cover with makeup. The company was grateful to hear and see that they were mated, mainly due to them being the only omegas in the group, they were a bit of a risk. With mate marks came less intense heats, which meant less security during those times. Seeing as the girls wouldn't leave during that time either. 

Mina knew her cycle was close, maybe a week. She was safe in her mind, and really didn't react to other rut smells. Sana was practically like a sister to her, so she didn't react to her at all. 

"God, she needs to control her scent or some of the rookies that are omegas are going to find her." Momo mumbled, plugging her nose. Mina could smell how intense Sana's scent was getting. 

"Sana!" Mina snapped her fingers, seeing the red in her eyes for interrupting her. "We are in public. Get a grip." She growled. Sana let out a low growl, almost to the point of snarling if Jihyo hadn't thrown a water bottle at her. 

"Control yourself." Jihyo snapped. "There are other alphas here that are probably in the same boat as you right now and you're being childish." She snarled quietly. Sana frowned, knowing that she was somewhat in the wrong now. So she stayed silent, composing herself while Dahyun stayed quiet. 

Mina shifted in her seat, leaning into Momo's side as she waited for the ceremony to start. Momo rested her arm across Mina's shoulders, holding her close while they waited. The group talked to one another while waiting. Someone had brought up the idea of mafia, and if it hadn't been for Sana's protests, they would've begun playing. Mina couldn't help but shift again in her seat, now feeling incredibly uncomfortable. 

"What's wrong?" Momo whispered. 

"I'm so bored.." Mina huffed. "It's making me anxious.." She whispered. Momo took her hand in hers, playing with her fingers, trying to calm her down. Of course it didn't work, really only making her more anxious. 

"Hey.. Hey.." Momo whispered, she could feel how tense she was getting. Her entire body felt warm, and she hated that she couldn't help. "You're burning up.." She reached for the blanket, hoping that if she took it off, it would at least cool her down slightly. When she went to tug on it, Mina's hands held it in place. "What are you doing?" She whispered. 

"I...I think my heat came early... Because of stupid o-over there.." Mina whimpered. "I...I need to go... go home." She was terrified. She had always planned everything around this time, her and Momo usually locked in a room in the safety of their dorm. Not in the middle of an arena.