Part 1.

With everyone surprised, her mum imprisons her emotions with mysterious, warning expressions. Her dad fires death stares at her. Her fiancé's mother raising her eyebrows in utter confusion. That wasn't how she usually behaved, she has always been a calm and obedient girl. Since she was a child, she has been forgotten. She was almost like a ghost. Physically present yet unseen; seemingly absent. She was the third daughter in a rural family which was awaiting a boy in exhilaration. Her mum cried her eyes out once she discovered that her third child was a girl. As of her dad, he stormed out of the house and didn't return until the following night.

One day, her parents finally got what they always wanted- a boy. At that moment, she anticipated, if not, definitely knew that she no longer had a remaining place in her parent's hearts. Lots of evidence supported her prediction. Especially that she wasn't attractive in any sort of way nor had any decent qualities. Just one in billions of people, who were destined to live and die in the shadows.

Years passed, still dedicated to serve her parents; even after her perpetual emotional destruction. Everyone got married.

Everyone but her.

A lonely, wounded girl. However, she always attempted to hide her sorrow. She never allowed herself to think about men because it's 'disrespectful'. Or at least, that's what she was taught to believe. When she spotted her sibling's children enjoying themselves around her and when her two sisters backstabbed her and talked about things that were unheard, she felt a fire light up in her chest. She always wondered if she's going to experience the feeling of going through a average human life.

When her fiancé proposed to her, everyone found it unbelievable. What does he like about her? In addition, she is older than him. Everyone doubted the news and felt that there has to be some sort of mistake. Was that mad-man mentally deranged? They were ready to believe anything they heard.

Anything excluding the fact that her fiancé actually wanted her.