17.

Taehyung pov

I slowly opened my eyes, shivering on the cold concrete floor. I figured I was in a basement somewhere. Both of my legs were chained down as well as my left arm. I felt my body flinch as Song walked towards me. My heart was pounding in my ears as he touched my cheek.

"Oh Tae... you don't need to look so scared... It's not your best look."

"Why are you doing this Song? We were best friends."

He rolled his eyes, scoffing.

"I'm surprised your little boyfriend didn't tell you what I told him."

I knew not to pull away as Song began tying something around my arm. 

"You left me. When I needed you, you were gone."

He pulled out a tray of medical supplies,

"What are you doing!?"

"Doesn't matter. Don't squirm or I'll bring Jungkook here."

He pushed a needle into my vein, conntecting it to a blood bag.

"You're slowly going to bleed out. First you'll turn pale, then you'll become anxious and restless, and your skin will cool down, then your blood pressure will slow down and you'll feel faint you'll become confused and you'll feel strange. Then once you think you're going to die I'm going to give you a blood transplant, and I'll do it all over again until you're begging for me to kill you."

Song sat with a smug look on his face, like he was proud of what he'd decided to do.

"you're cruel Song. You're an evil person."

He laughed, it sounded almost like he was proud of the new names I'd given him.

"Its all because of you. I loved you. And you broke me. You shattered me into a million pieces and got Jungkook to step on the remains. You kept a piece with you though, you will always have my sanity. After you left I started planning how id hurt you like you hurt me. Then you left me again and it hurt even more. Like you put me in a food processor. So now I'm going to make sure you feel like I do. I wish I was dead. I wish I could have died before I met you. It would have caused me less pain."

"Fuck you. You're insane. I didn't do anything to you. You tortured my fucking boyfriend who can't even look at himself anymore. You hurt so many people just because you're fucked up."

Song let out a laugh, almost like a supervillain would.

"He can't look at himself? How fucking pathetic."

Song strutted out of the room and I let myself fall apart. I was going to die on the cold concrete, alone, without telling Jungkook how much I loved him. 

Seokjin pov

I woke up on the couch, everyone surrounding me.

"Jinnie! You're awake!"

I tried to move, but it sent a shooting pain through my body. I felt something rise in my throat. I turned over through the pain, throwing up over the side of the  couch. It was dark and filled with blood. I looked to Winwin who shook his head.

"We need to bring you to the hospital. I think the jig is up. Tae and Jungkook are gone."

I felt my chest tighten. Song was going to kill them.

"Joon. Do it."

Namjoon quickly stood up, dialing the three digit number.

"Everyone get into the truck and trailer. Seok, you drive them into town once the ambulance gets here."

Hoseok nodded, and everyone started moving. They all knew how serious this was.

Once the ambulance arrived I was rolled out of the house and Namjoon stayed with me.

"What's your name?"

"Kim Seokjin."

He turned to his coworker,

"Isn't that the name of one of those missing kids?"

Namjoon nodded,

"That's us. We've been hiding from the man who kidnapped our friends. They're in danger too."

I felt myself drift in and out of consciousness as they rolled me into the hospital. Police were already there when we arrived and they started asking Namjoon questions and he answered them truthfully.

"he needs to go into surgery. If we wait any longer I think his organs are going to fail."

Hello everyone its me again, I have the rest of the book planned out and its only going to be 4 more chapters. I'm not sure how long they will take because I'm going through some stuff atm.

On a happier note, my mom owns a pet sitting business and there's a cat staying in my room and I'm really happy because the first time she came to our house she was scared of everything and everyone and now she jumps up on my bed and cuddles me to help me fall asleep 🥺🥺

Just look how cute she is 🤧🤧

~Zoey🖤🖤