Chapter Eleven : Commonwealth Day Service

Start from the beginning

THE KELLY CLARKSON SHOW -- Episode 3126 -- Pictured: (l-r) Princess Juliana, Kelly Clarkson -- (Photo by: Adam Christopher/NBCUniversal)

During the Monday, March 9 edition of "The Kelly Clarkson Show," Princess Juliana is one of several interview guests on the broadcast. Other visitors include Lamorne Morris, Josh Mankiewicz, Keith Morrison, Debra Newell and Terra Newell.

Filmed in advance, the episode will air Monday afternoon. Check local listings for the start time in your market.

—|___|—|___|—

PRINCESS JULIANA CALLS ON FANS TO BE PART OF UPCOMING RARE BEAUTY 'COMMUNITY CAMPAIGN'

THE WHAT? Princess Juliana has launched a community call for fans to be part of the first marketing campaign for her upcoming beauty range, Rare Beauty, according to a report by Teen Vogue

THE DETAILS Juliana made the call on her Instagram page, asking fans to apply highlighting what makes them 'rare' enough to star in the campaign.

With applications made online, those chosen will not only participate in the campaign but also be first to test products before other consumers.

THE WHY? The move highlights the business strategy the new make-up range will take, drawing on the growing movement for inclusivity and diversity in the cosmetics industry.

The company said, "Rare Beauty celebrates individualism and highlights what makes each of us unique. Rare Beauty aims to find beauty in what society considers 'imperfect' and build a community that shapes conversations around beauty, self-acceptance, and mental health.

"It's all about celebrating what makes you, you; and we would love your voice to be a part of the story."

—|___|—|___|—

Royals in Dagenham! Princess Juliana and Meghan Markle meets pupils at east London school on second day back in UK after Megxit

Princess Juliana and Meghan Markle visited a comprehensive school in east London this afternoon on her second day back in the UK.

Princess Juliana of Wales and The Duchess of Sussex were filmed getting out of a car and greeting teachers outside Robert Clack Upper School in Dagenham.

The visit comes a day after The Duchess of Sussex made a secret trip to the National Theatre in London after returning to Britain from Canada for her final engagements as a senior royal. 

The Duchess of Sussex was seen back in the UK for the first time yesterday as she left the exclusive Goring Hotel - the Queen's favourite restaurant.