What is Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins?

Short Answer:

The prequel DBU summary is

Goku and Vegeta and the others got recruited on a quest to take down The Grand Priests Sister cause she was erased with the Weak Universes before the events of DB. But she's not actually Evil and he is so he set them up. They beat him, Get a wish from the Super Shenron wish for all the Saiyans back and the events of DBUO start..

•—

Long Answer:

This is what happened in Dragon Ball Ultimate to set up the events of Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins...

This is brought to you by CRMichShaw:

Grand Priest- "As you wish.. In the Tournament of Power, when the Universes were wished back.. It brought back all of the 12 universes.. including the 6 that were erased by the Omni Kings himself.."

Goku- "What's wrong with that? Weren't those universes erased because they were weak?"

Grand Priest- "Yes, the universes were weak.. But it's what leaded them that isn't. Someone even stronger than me, lays dormant inside of universe 13.. My sister, Marcinnete.."

Yamcha- "Wait? You guys have names?!"

Hiyoki- "Yes, of course.. I am the Grand Priest, but I still have a name.. It's Hiyoki.."

Gohan- "So how are we supposed to beat Marcinnete? She's stronger than you! And you're supposed to be the strongest fighter in the universe.."

Hiyoki- "I'm going to train you, for I am an angel.. Angels can't surpase their birth strength.. Even with thousands of years of training..."

Goku- "Being trained by someone even stronger than Lord Beerus and Whis! This is gonna be Great!"

Hiyoki- "Then Let's begin.."

•~©~•

Goku and the other Z Gods are pushing harder than they ever have before.. Trying to beat Marcinettes blast, who is struggling to keep up with the others..

Marcinette- "T-This isn't possible.. I'm actually losing, to mortals infact, this isn't normal... I'm being drained! What the hell!"

Goku- "KEEP PUSHING!! GRAHH!!!"

Krillin- "ALMOST- TH-THERE!!"

Krillin keeps on firing Destructo Disks into the beams pushing them forward..

Tien- "GR-GRA-GRAHH.."

Marcinette- "This is it.. I can't keep up anymore.. Im- doomed... I'm sorry A-An-Angela.. I couldn't avenge you, nor' could I save you..."

Goku- "NOW!!!"

The beams push into Marcinette, causing a giant explosion to happen.. Leaving a ginormous crater in the place of it.. With Marcinette in the middle of it.. She is laying down still conscious

Goku- "W-We won.."

Marcinette- "I-Im so-so sorry.. For everything Angela.."

Goku- "Guess we didn't need the Sun Glare Flare after all."

Vegeta- "And our Stamina is gone already too.."