Hand marks|Chapter 17

Ight before i start this lemme clear sum up😭😂 I DID NOT WANT KAIRIXMATT i repeat I DO NOT WANT KAIRIXMATT😭😭 i dont ship them AT ALL!! And matt seems out of place in a jersey boy fanfiction. The reason for all of this was, is because originally it was supposed to be a multi tiktoker fanfic, with multiple creators And i started off with matt, and i think someone else, but as I continued on with the story i didnt have time to develop more characters and their personalities. So when i wanted to make kairi have a lil fling a ding with someone, matt was my only option because he was the only one in the story who was nice to kairi and stuff like that. I didnt want to repeat and copy my other story "hes my bestfriend" so i didnt want ale x kairi either, ale x someone is also going to be in this story as we get further in. But i just wanted to let yall know and to give yall a better understanding bc like i didnt want yall to hate me for writing such fuckery🙈 but do not fret matt x kairi will end fast and not slow bc it just makes me uncomfortable a lil. Ok bye.

Songs: lykee li- sex money feelings die (slowed)
J cole- workout (slowed)

Im so bad at choosing mood music someone needa help me with dat🙈😭

Kairis pov

Mattia: kairi open the fuckin door already!

I was caught off guard. I turned off my phone before yelling back.

Me: no im using it!

Mattia: you know damn well thats cap. LET. ME. IN.

Me: dude shut the fuck up and leave me alone! Go get kattia or sum

Mattia: ...

I heard mattia walk away. I breathed in and turned my phone back on. Suddenly i heard footsteps rushing back to the door.

Mattia: kairi imma give you one last chance before i start tweakin.

Me: why are you even acting like this?! You was just on your phone all happy go lucky-

Mattia: WHO THE FUCK SAID I WAS HAPPY?! You know what-

I seen my door handle turn but it snapped as all the force and pressure mattia put into it as he twisted it.

Whats up with him breaking my door nobs?

Mattia managed to open the door. My soul left my body as i seen his face furious.

Me: m-my door-

Mattia grabbed my neck and showed me his phone.

Mattia: who the fuck is this kid?

It was matt. He posted the picture i posted and tagged me. Mattia didnt have my spam so he didnt see my post.

Mattia: answer me!
He then tighten his grip on my neck. He slammed me against the wall. I grabbed his arm with my free hand so it could loosen his grip a bit.

Me: i-its my friend-
Mattia: bull shit. Be honest who is he!
Me: my friend matt!
Mattia: your fucking lyingg

Mattia loosened his grip for just a second.

Mattia: let me see

I looked at him in confusion.
Mattia: your phone.
Me: i dont have it on me.
Mattia looked over to my hand

Me: i see it right there, give it

(Iykyk)

I had completely forgot i had my phone in my hand still.

Me: n-no why would you-
Mattia: quit asking fucking questions and give me the damn phone.

I gave him the phone but it was locked. I mean he never said to unlock it🙈