bleeding thoughts|chapter 7

a/n: after spending a good hour or two of watching kairi old lives on yt and cleaning my dirty ass room, i finally get to waste more time and mess up my sleeping schedule by making this chapter :) hopefully its not ass because ive been tired all day and my brain cells been gone so im counting on my personal auto correct bitch to correct me, periyat. ight bye.

 ight bye

mattias pov (finallyy)

i felt comfort as i lay my head on kairis neck and shoulders.

im not gay. never have been.

but this.

this feels nice.

i gently cuddled my head, turning my head left to right softly. my hair brushed softly against kairi's cheek, causing him to move around. i decided to stop since i didnt want to wake him.

why do i even care if he wakes up or not?! i could care less about him..

but i why cant i let go?

(felt.)

kairis pov

i felt something bristling against my cheek, causing me to wake up slowly. i realized there was a body wrapped around mines, i turned my head slightly and noticed mattia laying there with a frustrating type of look but his eyes were still closed.

i reacted quickly as i realized how we looked. well i mean.. we looked gay.

i got up out of the bed and stood facing him.

he looked confused.

mattia: whats wrong this time?

mattia said rubbing his eyes. he looked tired.

me: i-i just noticed how we looked.

mattia looked at me with an even more confused face, but also giving me a "really nigga" face (maybe i should censor that- not everybody knows im black..yeah too lazy, i will do it tmr if i remember.)

mattia: whatever.

he looked like as if he was going to say something else but decided not to, and turned over, pulling the covers over him.

me: m-mattia!

mattia: what the fuck do you want?!

me: we need to get up-

mattia: no the fuck we dont.

me: yes we-

mattia: bitch, if your going to sleep get back in bed if not get the fuck out my face.

omfg he's so annoying.

me: first of all, this isnt your house, second of all, we need to take care of the baby before it starts crying, thir-

mattia: keep going. i dare you.

mattia said turning half way to face me. he gave me a furious face. which made me nervously gulp my own saliva.

me: third of all, your always free to go to your house and sleep. with your George dinosaur from peppa pig lookin ass-

mattia got up quickly and came towards me.

mattia: say it again.

he balled up his hand and clenched his jaw. he had a fine ass jawline doe- why am i thinking this?!

i assumed he was bluffing. theres no way he would hit ME, like cmon its ME.

me: which part? where i said you could go home? or the dino-

he then punched me in the face, causing me to lose my balance making me fall. the loud noise of me falling was just enough for the baby to start crying. i held my cheek as i was surprised when he punched me. it hurt badly.

mattia looked over at the crying fake baby.

mattia: look at what you did. you got her crying!

if theres one thing i hate, it would be 'being blamed for something that i didnt do or wasnt in my control of' and/or 'getting yelled at' (me and you both kai)

i started to get emotionally frustrated. i felt my face getting hotter by the second. and my eyes starting to water. i was on the verge of losing my shit.

mattia realized what he had done and released his hand from the ball he was making. he relaxed and quickly got on the floor with me.

mattia: oh no no no, im sorry. i- i didnt mean to do that..

mattia said as he gently rested his hand on my face.

mattias pov

the small boy's face was dripping in tears. i didnt mean to hit him hard.. or hit him in general.

i was just so annoyed by many things i accidentally took it out on him.

me: listen kairi. im sorry i didnt-

tryting to rub his cheek

kairi: get the fuck out.

he grabbed my arm and threw it in my direction

me: what?

kairi: you h-heard me.

me: but i-

kairi: i dont c-care, get out.

he said sniffling while trying to crawl in a corner.

i didnt want to make anymore problems. the baby was still crying so i decided to take the baby with me.

of course, i didnt really leave leave. we still had a project to do.

a couple of hours later i decided to check on kairi.

me: hey kai..

i said knocking on the door.

no response.

me: kairi.

no response.

me: shorty!

no response.

i got agitated and i already have bad anger problems.

me: kairi, open this fucking door now before i break this shit down.

i said aggressively.

his mom and sister was gone to work and school. so no one could really help me.

i started to bang on the door harder, and then i head whimpers. almost silent crying?

'what the fuck?' i thought.

i grabbed the handle and twisted it as hard as i could and fast. it eventually broke, leaving the door to open slowly.

and thats when i seen it.

him.. thats when i seen him.

crying in the corner, bloody hands and all, while covering his ears.

what the fuck did i do?

tbc

dis short compared to the other chapters ngl

i finished this at 12 sum 2/4/2020 but my wifi started buggin so idk when imma publish this. if it even saves.