i think i love you| chapter 8

Y'all should listen to that song bc it took me ages to find it btw.

Previously..

Mattias pov
What do I do?

I thought to myself as I seen the small boy crying for help in front of me.

Me: oh my- kairi are you ok?

That was the dumbest question I could of asked rn. DOES IT LOOK LIKE HES OK?

kairi didn't respond, instead continued to cry and squeezed his body tighter together.

I ran over to him and went down to his level.

Me:kairi, listen to me. I am so sorry for all of this, i- I didn't mean to hurt you.

Kairi looked at me for a short moment and looked away.

I sigh. I reached for his hands to grab them but he quickly yanked away. Holding both his hands, as if I would hurt him again.

I wouldn't blame him. I probably would.

Me: kairi.. don't be like that

I tried reaching for his hands again but yanked them and turned his head the other direction

I didn't want to hurt him. I want to help him.

I continued to try to grab his hands, but he kept moving them away from me. I got closer and touched his knees, he flinched and moved them.

I attempted one last time to grab his hand, he managed to yank one away but I managed to grab the other. I tried to gently grab his hand so I wouldn't hurt him anymore and pulled his arm out so I could hug him. I shifted his whole body, making him hug me. He soon didn't resist anymore and hugged back. Of course crying his head off.

I slowly broke the affectionate hug and looked at him. He tried wiping his tears, failing, as more tears came down, while blood is now in his face.

I wiped his tears from his face, also trying to get some of the blood off. I looked at him, admiring him. How could someone like this.. be so.. sad?

Is it because of me? Was it my fault? Did I hurt him that badly? Maybe i-

My thoughts was interrupted by the small boy leaning and holding himself up on my knees to kiss me.

This caught me up by surprise. I- how could? Why?

I didn't even care anymore. I wanted to hold him. So I did. I held him tightly. Giving him the kiss he deserved, even if he didn't mean to kiss ME. He probably just did it because he was in the moment.. he's going to regret it soon.

3rd person

Mattia is known for his overthinking. It's what makes him so unreadable. Only people who he use to hang around with know that. But they are gone now.

Mattias pov

Kairi pulled away, breaking away from the kiss. He then looked at me. I began to get nervous. I didn't know what he was gonna do next. I'm very good at reading people, but kairi? Kairi was a different story.

Kairi just set his head on my shoulder,my legs were getting numb but I decided to let him stay there.

About 30 secs passed and I already felt my whole upper body start to get numb from being in this position for too long.

Me: hey baby boy.. you mind getting up for Daddy?

Kairi: mhgmm

Me: we can clean up your boo boos once we get up too

I said smiling.

Kairi: ok

Kairi said softly

He lifted his head off me and I finally stood up. Giving him a hand.

We both got up and I grab his hand gently, leading him to the bathroom.

I grabbed him and sat him on the sink counter.

Me: lemme see your hands baby

Kairi hesitantly gave me his hands, I grabbed the rubbing alcohol and some cotton balls.

Me: here run your hand through the water

I said turning on the sink (a/n: they really made that a trend, 'turn off the sink' iykyk)

He placed his hands in the water and flinched a bit. Once he was done he moved his hands back in my direction.

I gently placed the cotton ball with rubbing alcohol on his cuts and he whimpered.

Kairi: i-it hurts..

Me: I know baby, I know. Just a little more

Kairi sucked it in and took it like a g.
(Lil nasties)

Once we finished I cleaned up all the bloody cotton balls and kissed his hand.

We both went out the bathroom and I carried a towel to clean up any blood that was on the floor.

Kairi layed on the bed and I joined him.

A few seconds passed and all of a sudden.

Kairi: I think I love you .

___________________________

sooo I still don't have my phone nor my computer, but I do got this trap phone and I desperately wanted to write and make more chapters. Sorry this is short, but I'm tried. Hope y'all liked? Heh

Mwah