Chapter 4 Battle of Carne Village Part 1

Start from the beginning

While he was saying that he was doing weird poses and behind him came the inscription "Justice Arrived". This caused skeleton to sweat drop and Khorne to sigh and start walking away.

Knight: Wait ! Were are you going?!

Khorne: Away from you ? I don't have time on this. I have quests to do.

Touch Me: Wait ! My name is Touch Me, maybe you want to join us? 

Khorne: Us? I only see you and.....Wait, whats your name skeleton?

The skeleton rose from the ground and introduced himself.

Momonga: I'm Momonga. It's nice too meet you.

Khorne: See ? I don't see any us, it's only you and Momonga here. Or maybe you have some hidden companion huh?

Touch Me: No, I meant Momonga and me.

Momonga: What?! Why should I go with you?!

Touch Me: Well I can't just leave you here, other human player could kill you.

Momonga: Oh, thank you.

Touch Me: No problem.

When they were talking Khorne was already some distance from them but he still could see them.

Khorne: He was weird. But all I could say to them was good luc-AAAAA!!

Then from nowhere Touch Me was in front of him frightening him. 

Touch Me: Why did you walked away when we were talking, that was rude!

Khorne: What do you want!! 

Touch Me: You to join us. You must be already be in some group right ? So you know that it's easier to do quest with someone. 

Khorne: "sigh" OK! But only one quest! Then we will walk different paths.

Touch Me: OK ! Momonga! Here quick! We are coming to an adventure!

Momonga: Coming!

When skeleton wizard joined them they started theirs journey. What Sith didn't know, was that this was time when he made new friends.

{Flashback End}

Khorne: (That were good times. Well, I still have to test my strength in this world.)

In mirror we can see a little girl holding other girl's hand who are running away from two knights in to the forest.

Khorne gets up from the chair, while dressing his armor with a spell.

Khorne: Sebas, I'm going to this village. Nazarick's defense is to be in the highest alert state during my absence.

Sebas: Of course.

Khorne: Tell Albedo and Ashe that they are to join me fully armed. Then tell Khazrak to prepare reserve troops. Let him also send a few soldiers specialized in espionage or invisibility.

Sebas: Understood.

Then Khorne reached out and spoke.

Khorne: Gate

{Forest near Carne Village}

On gravel road is siting a girl with younger girl in her arms. Her name is Enri and smaller girl Nemu, they lived in Carne whole theirs live and now they will die. Will they ?