The Girls Sleepover P. 1

Blue's

"I'm bored!" Sapphire complained.

I could feel Yellow and Crys tense up. "Who wants to play Truth or Dare!" I shouted. Kara cheered the others groaned. "Wow. After I went through all that trouble to plan games, you'd expect more enthusiasm."

"We've been here for ten minutes." Crys pointed out.

"Exactly. I've spent ten minutes planning the whole night. Platinum! Truth or Dare!" I asked with a mischevious grin.

"Truth." She replied.

"Who do you like!?" I shouted.

"D-Diamond..." She whispered.

I squealed loudly, almost everyone in the room flinching. You can't blame me for squealing. They're adorable. I WAS TIRED OF BEING THE ONLY ONE IN THE GROUP IN A RELATIONSHIP, OKAY?

"Am!" Kara shouted. Yellow looked up. "Truth or Dare?"

Yellow's Pov

Kara had an expression that was oh, so famous when she's planning something devious. "Am! Truth or Dare?" She asked.

I was screwed either way. If I were to choose truth, she'd ask me a question. If I were to choose dare, she'd dare me to answer a question. "Truth." I finally said.

She had the devious expression again. "What was with that awkward conversation with the black haired scarlet eyed boy?"

"You mean Red? We were just talking. There was nothing special about it." I answered truthfully. Nothing all that important had happened in that conversation. 

"And what did he tell you?" Kara urged.

"I believe you already asked me a question. Truth or Dare Kara." I asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to drop it." I smiled.

"Ugh! Fine!" She exclaimed, voice filled with exasperation as Sapphire laughed so hard she managed to fall off the couch and fell on top of Blue, who was sitting on the floor.

"Crystal. Truth or Dare?" Platinum asked.

"Truth." She replied.

"Do you like Gold?" She asked.

"Maybe." She blushed.

"That's so cute! I can set you up if you want!" Blue grinned.

Crystal looked scared. "No, it's fine I'm uh... not looking for a relationship right now..."

"Aren't you seventeen?" Kara asked.

Crystal's Pov

"I'm sixteen, and I just broke up with someone!" I covered my mouth with my hands and closed my eyes. They weren't supposed to know that.

"What was was his name?" Platinum asked after an awkward silence.

"Lucas." I replied.

"What happened?" Sapphire asked.

"He cheated on me. Wasn't anything serious anyways." I said quickly.

"Well, I say, that if that kid hurt you, we MUST hate him." Kara smiled. "How long ago was it?"

"Almost two months now..." I said slowly.

"Poor child..." Blue said. She then grabbed a pillow and hit my face with it. "Ask Gold out already!" She shouted. I shouted back no and hit her with it, but she ducked and I hit Kara's head.

Kara laughed and hit Yellow, then Platinum, and then repeatedly hit Yellow. Platinum hit Sapphire, Sapphire tried to strangle Platinum with her pillow. Blue managed to grab a pair of scissors and rip open her pillow and use it till all the feathers were out. Then she went to the closet and repeated the process until the floor was covered in a layer of feathers.

We slept on that. Yellow was obviously the first to fall asleep and we had to force Blue to not draw 'I love you Red, kiss me!' across her face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Yeah, it's a bit rushed, but not much you can say about a pillow fight. As for "How do you strangle someone with a pillow?" I have no idea. It's a fanfic, just roll with it. 
Honey: IceQueen2002 does not own Pokespe, if she did something would be seriously wrong with the world, however she does own Kara.