Let The Torture Begin

Blue's Pov

Everything's going according to plan so far. This Jay boy is on his way (Luckily he and Kara live in the region) and the rest of our lovely male dexholders are here.

Jay was here in an hour, and just got out of the bathroom (How big is her bladder?).

I immediately began with the "truth or dare" portion of the plan. "Let's play truth or dare!" I squealed excitedly.

"NO!" Most of them shouted. Others just stood there.

"Relax, there will be some restrictions to keep the rating down, everything has to be legal, blah, blah, blah."

Everyone disagreed this time, knowing that I was up to something. I pouted. Staring into the eyes of every single person individually until they silently backed down by looking at the floor. For most, this was easy. Platinum, Silver and Green however, took a while. Platinum took more time then usual, so did Silver, and Green took over three. For Silver and Green, I had to pull out the tears.

Finally, we began to play. I spun the bottle first and it landed of Jay (Not) surprisingly. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." He replied.

Some people in the room muttered things along the line of "Smart choice."

"What do you think of Kara?" I asked.

Instantly, he baca me a blubbering idiot with a red face and the inability to look at or talk to anything but the floor. Kara also was blushing deeply, and had "strangely" also gotten the inability to look at or talk to anything but the floor.

"This is going to be so much fun." I thought.