Catching Up

Me: And I'm back with another chapter of Laugh Together, Battle Together. Im here with my adorable new Co-Host, Honey.
Honey: Are you going to talk like a TV Host the whole time?
Me: Yes. Introduce yourself!:)
Honey: Hi, I'm Honey, IceQueen2002's dog. Beginning chapter... Now.

Yellow's Pov

When the rest of the Dexholders were separated into different groups cause apparently, they planned to meet up this day and I was unreachable, so, what a coincidence. Kara was with Blue, Green and Emerald. Silver, Crys, and Gold were catching up. Ruby and Sapphire were arguing as always. And finally, Red and I were the only ones not talking to anyone.

Red walked over and sat next to me on the bench. 

"So... Uh... It's been a while." He mumbled, face slightly red.

"Yeah, it has." I replied, looking down at my shoes.

He took a deep breath. "I uh... I really hope we get the chance to talk more often?"

"Me too." The silence that followed was deafening, if that's even possible.

"Yell~ow! We have to catch u~p! Come! Be social!" She said pulling me off the bench and towards Green and Kara.

(I'm skipping the boring catch-up conversations)

"So where are you two heading after this?" Blue asked.

"We're going to Oreburch." Kara said calmly.

Blue smiled her signature sneaky grin. "Oh, what a coincidence, we're going there too!" 

"Oh, no." I whispered. Green overheard and nodded in agreement.

"Why don't the girls and guys have a sleepover!?" Blue shouted, so everyone heard.

Everyone tried to come with a lame excuse but with Kara, the most stubborn teen in the world on Blue's side repeatedly saying, "Come on! It'll be fun!", we never really had an option to begin with. Our fate was sealed. 

Not to mention that Kara and Blue probably saw Red and I have that conversation, and they probably have a "friendly" game of truth or dare planned.

My thoughts were interrupted when Kara linked her arm with mine. "Come on~!" Kara whined, "I want to get to know your friends~!"

Blue then laughed and walked over. "Don't worry, child. I am quite interested in getting to know you as well. Not to mention that I'm sure the others would like to hear all about your adventures."

"'Yellow', the decision has been made . You don't get a say in this." Kara smirked. I sighed in defeat.

Kara released my arm and Blue walked over and stood next to Green. He subconsciously wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close to him as she explained what was going to happen. 

"So we're all going to be staying in the same hotel. We'll rent two suites, one for the girls, one for the boys, and we're staying for two weeks. How's that sound?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: I know I through the Specialshipping in kinda early but I thought it would be good for drama purposes. I'd like to know if I should involve a bad guy of some kind, or if there's something I need to improve.
Honey: Quick announcement, IceQueen2002 does not own the picture at the beginning of the chapter, but she did recolor it. the picture shows what Kara sorta looks like. 
Me: Lovely editing skillz I have, right? It looks so realistic. Next chapter will be written tomorrow!:)
Honey: Later everybody! *Hops on couch and falls asleep*