Q and A!

Okay! Here's the Q and A that I asked you to comment questions for! I will answer all questions, unless they will hurt me, or someone else. So let's get into it!

1) I can't remember the exact date I started writing on Wattpad, it was some time in December, a while before Christmas

1) I can't remember the exact date I started writing on Wattpad, it was some time in December, a while before Christmas. But if you're talking about before Wattpad, I was actually around four years old when I wanted to write a book. I had so many ideas for books, and I would always write them in lined notebooks. I would always either give up on the book, or lose the book.

2) Yeah, I do enjoy writing, but sometimes I go through moments in my life where I don't want to do anything, and I'll just lay in my bed all day.

3) I don't really get stressed out if I don't put out a story, I just get a little upset that I'm not doing something that I enjoy, and I'm not entertaining you all while I'm at it.

4) One of their videos were in my recommend, so I watched it and I really enjoyed how they all interacted with each other. (I also really like how Stephen refers to himself in the third person. I tried doing that once and I sounded stupid.)

5) I believe it was "By the Way, are You a Psychopath?" (And Yes, I did get a nice amount of the questions right...)

6) Despite being in my early teens, I still really enjoy Tom and Jerry.

7) I don't really watch Stephen's Channel. (Nor do I really watch Danplan's videos anymore. I didn't choose a side in the argument) I have trouble sitting through two hours worth of a stream. But from what I've seen of him, he's pretty cool.

8) My favorite color, despite my name being very similar to a completely different color, is green. I actually used to think green was an ugly color, then someone reminded me that green made up a bunch of nature. So now it's my favorite. (I was like, six when that happened)

 (I was like, six when that happened)

9) Pepsi. All 👏 the 👏 frickin 👏 way.

10) I'm not really sure. Ever since I was little, I loved books, and I could read way past my grade. I think it was the fact that these authors could create their own world with characters, so why couldn't I?

11) No, not really. But when I started, I tried posting every day. And if you've been with my stories for a while, you would know that didn't work out.

12) GRILLED CHEESE!!

13) It's hard to say

13) It's hard to say. I pride myself on making up the Masquerade AU, but I think it's a tie between "The Truth Only" and "Seeing the Future" (Which I've been thinking about making a part two of by the way.)