Chapter 6

*Flashback* (Mike)

      "I'm not supposed to be here officer. I didn't do anything wrong." I explain to the cops.

      "Then what was this three ounce bag of cocaine doing in your glove compartment?" The police officer named John asks.

      "I don't know. I got framed." Yeah I did get framed...by that fucking bastard, Malik.

      "Then who was it? Who framed you, Mike?" The other cop, Al, asks. These motherfuckers are starting to irratate me.

      "I don't fucking know!" I lied and yelled. John grabbed his gun. I got up, kicked the gun out of his hand. Al grabbed his gun. I shot Al and ran off. I ran out the back door.

       "Wow! Nice escape, Mike!" The bastard followed me? Stalk-ish much.
       "Well, thanks, Bastard! I try." He's walking towards me as I take the gun that I stole from John.  
      "Oh, really? Do you now?"

      "Shut the fuck up." I say as I shoot him in the leg.

      "You're going to pay for this, Mike!" He yells.

*Reality~Mike's POV*

     It's morning and I realize that Bella is still on the couch. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten up and left. I get up and put my shoes on.

    "Where are you going?" Bella asks half awake half asleep.

    "I got to go home. My parents are probably worried." I explain.

    "Well, can you at least stay for breakfast?" She asks. Why does she want me to stay? Did something happen?

    "Yeah sure" I say with a smile.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Bella's making pancakes while I text my parents that I slept over at Bella's, and that I'm going to eat breakfast here.

    "I hope you like it. I'm not the best cook, but my dad and Marissa went out to eat breakfast." Bella says with a smile, but sad eyes.

     I take the knife and fork and cut the pancake like a pizza. I bring the fork to my mouth and take a bite.

     "Bella, I don't like it." Her smile fades. "I love it!" Her smile comes back.

      "What the fuck! Don't trick me like that!" She yells at me.

      "It's like I meant to! Haha." I say with my mouth full.

      "Whatever!" She yells again. "I'm gonna go downstairs, ok?" She tells me.

      "Aren't you going to eat?" I ask confused.

      "Nah, I'm not hungry."

      My phone rings letting me know that I have a message.

Mom: ok sounds good, it's ok if you stay longer. We don't have anything planned. Do what you like as long as you let me know where you are. (:

Me: Ok thanks.

     "Awh. Was that you're mommy?" Bella says in a baby voice.

     "Yes, that was my mommy." I chuckle. That side of Bella is what I rarely see. She usually hides that side, because when she does that, that means that she needs attention. Not 'im-a-whore' attention. The 'I-need-love-from-someone-because-my parents-don't-love-me' kind of attention.

     I go up and hug Bella. She hugs me back.

     "Do you want to go up to my room? Or do you want to go back downstairs?" She asks. I could barely hear her 'cause her voice was muffled by my shoulder.

      "I honestly don't care, Bella." I answer. I seriously didn't care where we went. As long as we stayed like this.