𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 .

Daniel chucked his phone against the living room wall and fell to the floor on his knees, banging his fist against the floor multiple times before giving up, sinking lower and lower into the floor.

The floor felt like it was sucking him in, outside his body and into nothing.

Everything was blurry and disorented.

He could see, oh so clearly, almost like it was real,
fans getting mad at Daniel and loosing everyone and everything he had ever cared about.

His bandmates leaving,

press stories,

social media exposers.

Bryana spreading lies along with other people that want their 15 seconds of fame.

For some reason he thought about meeting Faith.
He thought about her.

And, strangely, that calmed him down slightly.

"HEY! DANIEL!"
Jack and the rest of the boys were standing over him.
Daniel gasped loudly as he was thrown back into his body.
Daniel was sweating, and his face was wet.
Was he crying?
No, Daniel can't cry.
Not over this.
"Hey, just breathe," Daniel was leaning against the wall as he looked up and met eyes with Jack, who was kneeling beside him along with the other boys.
"Come on man, breathe."

- ♔ - ♔ -

"Bruh, is Daniel okay?" Asked Alyssa.

"No, but I told him if he needs to he can talk to me," Faith replied.

"That's good," Amanda added. "I hope he really is okay, remember when my ex broke up with me?" Amanda said, remembering vividly. "I had like, a full-on mental breakdown for like 3 days," she said. "I told everyone I was okay but.." she trailed off. "Whatever, that bitch is in the past," she added with confidence in her voice.

"But, dude, if I wasn't gay," Amanda turned to Faith, "I'd smash."

"Honestly, he a snack," Alyssa added, with the other girls agreeing, looking at Bryana's picture of Daniel on her phone.

The girls heard the front door slam.
"Who wants CHICK FIL AAAAAAA?!" Screamed Rudy, walking in the living room with 4 bags of the fast food.

"ME!" All the girls replied.

"IM HERE TOO BITCHESSSS!" Called out Austin.

Austin and the rest of the girls had met in middle school and had stayed together since.

Austin was out-out gay, since high school, and he wasn't afraid to show it.
He looked "straight as hell", Austin's own words, but inside he was "a fuckin' rainbow", also Austin's own words.

"HEYYYYYYY!" Replied the girls sitting in the living room.

"Let's eat, I'm fucking starving!" groaned Faith.