𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒 .

- ♔ - ♔ -

🎐𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒  :🎐
guys this is the last chapter of Fallin'!

oml i'm so happy and excited to share this beautiful chapter with you guys!

AHHH ILL SHUT UP NOW ENJOY!

- ♔ - ♔ -

♕ 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 ♕

- ♔ - ♔ -

"DANIEL, GET DOWN HERE!" Faith screamed up the stairs, "AND BRING LAURA WITH YOU!"

"WE'LL BE DOWN IN A SECOND!" Daniel bellowed back, turning back to the mirror in Faith and Daniel's room.

"Dada, why is Mama screaming?" Laura, Faith and Daniel's three year old daughter asked, swinging her legs on the edge of the dresser.

Laura was a perfect mix of Daniel and Faith, having honey-blonde hair like Faith's and having sharp blue eyes like Daniel's,
him saying "her eyes look like mine," and Faith replying "no shit, glad it turned out that way".

Laura was treated like a princess 24/7 by Daniel, spoiling her on birthdays and bringing back crazy gifts from tour.

Faith and Laura had the "greatest mother and daughter bond ever" according to Christina and Gabbie.

Daniel immediately joked after Laura was born that she would "know how to play 20 instruments by preschool", earning a uproar of approval from the boys.

"We're late to Uncle Z's wedding," Daniel replied, adjusting his tie, then scooping Laura up, Laura then resting her head on Daniel's shoulder.

"Do they have Chipotle at this wedding?" Laura snapped her head up to look at Daniel.
"Lavvie told me that they would,"

"Yes, they do," Daniel smiled softly, "let's go before Mom has a fit," he added quietly.

"I heard that" Faith's voice came from downstairs.

"Sorry love," Daniel bounded down the stairs, bouncing over-enthusiastically, making Laura giggle with laughter.

Faith's back was facing Daniel, her silk blue dress trailing just slightly behind her, her honey blonde hair was finally trimmed to her shoulders so Laura couldn't pull on it.

"Daniel, your tie," Faith turned and smiled slightly at her husband.

"Oh, are you-" Daniel started.

"I'll fix it, it's okay," Faith walked and started to fix his tie.

"You look amazing, Laura," she added to her daughter, her smiling sweetly in response.

"Déjà vu, don't you think?" Daniel asked, running one hand through his brown hair, the other still holding Laura, remembering Jack and Gabbie's wedding.

"Oh, definitely," Faith said.

"but this time, I got two loves of my life," Daniel added.

"Oh, here you go," Faith rolled her eyes playfully, making her way towards the front door.

"What are you talking about," he asked, playing  dumb, still holding his daughter, and following Faith out the front door. "Oh yeah, I'm the best husband ever," he called after Faith.

"That you are." Faith smiled at Daniel and Laura.

- ♔ - ♔ -

ya yeet the end !

- ♔ - ♔ -

🎐𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒  :🎐

YAYAYAYAYAY I FINISHED THE BOOK WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

not to get sappy or anything, but i seriously enjoyed writing this book, it's my first one that i ever published to wattpad back in good 'ol February!

i've DEFINITELY had a lot of ups and downs with this book, but i seriously can't believe it's FINSIHED!

thank you guys SO much for the endless love and support throughout this book. it means so so so much. ❤️🥺

* special thanks to dozydaniel for always telling me to update and writing chapters (and smut teehee) for me! love you queen! *

this is the end folks!

if you made it this far,
you're a real one!
gimme a follow! it shows that
y'all enjoy my books and i should publish more :)

love you all ❤️🥺