CHAPTER 13:

>>>recap<<< (you should play the song i attatched to this chapter while reading this)

Onew’s P.O.V

I frowned As i watch the two of them talk and laugh at each other. Suddenly Key whispered something to me. "You like her don't you?" I looked at him. I try to answer his question. I opened my mouth but i closed it back because no word came out. He smirked at me and said " too bad. You are not the only one who likes her" now that just ruined my mood. What makes it worst is when i saw her kissed Sehun's cheek and gone back to their own seats here at the group table.

Yong's P.O.V

"Kris. I remember that you told us that you're gonna introduce your girlfriend to us" Luhan said. Kris became stiff when Luhan asked him the question. I saw him looked at Chen and motioned for  him to exchange places with Jai. I can't believe what i am witnessing right now. Jai is he's girlfriend. Seul is looking at me. i can tell that he's worried. He knew this. I looked at each of my groups' members. They can't look into my eyes. i looked at HaJi. He did the same as how the others reacted. They knew it all along. They lied to me. I can't believe this. "Jai is my girlfriend Hyung" Kris said. i knew it. I wanted to run away but i can't. I'm stuck at this chair beside him. It hurts me a lot. Not only because the person i love is with my best friend but also because they lied to me. I just looked down on my lap. Fighting back the tears. Luckily my hair is covering my face.  He suddenly said "Actually, today is our second anniversary" I feel like i'm dying. Suddenly my phone rings. i looked up and saw that it was my appa. i answered it. Tears are threathening to fall

([]- conversation at the phone / phone call)

[appa - hello aegi. did you like my surprise?]

[Yong - N-nae appa. K-kamsahamnida]

[ appa - are you alright Catherine?]

[Yong - Nae appa. don't worry about me]

[appa - i'm sorry that i can't go there with you. you know that i can't leave your eomma here right?]

with what my appa said my tears fell. they are like water falls

[ Yong - nae appa.]

[ appa - aegi i need to go. i'm still at work. i just checked if they arrived there safe. hugs and kisses. saranghae]

[ Yong - arasseo appa. nado saranghae]

after he ended the call, i stood up from my chair. Tears are still falling. i grabbed my bag. i moved to another table far from them. i took my laptop out and gone to the airline's page. i'm about to book my flight to Japan. I need to go away for a while. Someone took my laptop and closed it. i looked at that someone and it turns out that it's Haji. I looked away immediately. wiping the tears. it won't stop falling. " Catherine Look at me" he said. i looked at him. i can see that he is very worried. "look. We aren't suppose to tell you right now because we know that you still haven't moved on. we didn't want you to get hurt. Im so-" i didnt let him finish " save your excuse Haji. i trusted you. i trusted all of you. you didn't want me to get hurt? Do you think i'm not hurt right now? i'm so stupid for trusting all of you" That did it. i cried. " look. We just want you to get better before we tell you this" that made me snapped I slammed my hands on the table "FELL BETTER?! THEN WHAT?! TELL ME THAT YOU LIED TO ME?! THAT YOU KEPT EVERYTHING FROME ME?! YOU CALL THAT FEELING BETTER?! I can't believe you Haji. I thought you're my friends. I turned out to be wrong. I don't want to see any of you." I took my laptop and shove it inside my bag. I put the car keys down at the table infront of him "Drive them home safely. Im going home" he stood up and grabbed my wrist "How are you gonna go home if you're gonna leave your car?" " well there's this thing called transportation and a car won't get me to Japan." i walk towards the door. but before i go out i told him something " Ohh and find them a new leader or just put Jai as the leader. We all know that she's better than me." with that i walked out. Not turning back. I hail a cab and told him where my destination is.

Kris P.O.V

"Kris. I remember that you told us that you're gonna introduce your girlfriend to us" Luhan hyung said. said. I became stiff when Luhan hyung asked me a question. Shit! this is gonna be a mess i'm pretty sure of it. I looked at Chen and motioned for him to exchange places with Jai. when Jai sat down i told luhan hyung "Jai is my girlfriend Hyung" i paused for a little and said "Actually, today is our second anniversary" I saw JJ looked down on her lap. I can't see her face because her hair is covering her face. she looked up and answer her phone because her appa is calling her. i can see that she's about to cry. What the fuck have i done? i thought to myself . she talked to her father. suddenly tears fall from her eyes. I know my girlfriend is at my other side, but i feel hurt everytime i see her cry. when the call ended she stood up from where she is seating. She took her bag and gone to another table farther from us. i saw HaJi gone after her. i'm sure she didnt notice him because she took out her laptop and began to type something. HaJi took her Laptop and closed it. She looked up to Haji and the looked away in an instant.

They talked about something. she slammed her hands on the table which made the others turned around. i saw that Jai is crying. I'm trying to comfort her but she is still crying.  "FELL BETTER?! THEN WHAT?! TELL ME THAT YOU LIED TO ME?! THAT YOU KEPT EVERYTHING FROME ME?! YOU CALL THAT FEELING BETTER?!" she's still talking but that's all we heard. after that she shoved her laptop back inside her bag and i saw that she put something infront of Haji and told him something. when Yong is almost at close to our table Haji grabbed her wrist and said  "How are you gonna go home if you're gonna leave your car?" she looked at him and said " well there's this thing called transportation and a car won't get me to Japan." the she walked towards the door. before she gone out she said something. Something that surprised me. " Ohh and find them a new leader or just put Jai as the leader. We all know that she's better than me." with that she left without looking back. Everyone was shocked with what happened.

"What did she said while you are talking over the other table?" Seul "i am trying to explain everything but she just cut me off" Haji said " i'll go after her" he said but Jai suddenly said "i think its better toleave her alone for a while. Remember you are in this too." "Screw you Jai. Don't act like you know how she feels because we all know you don't. No one does. oh and Jai don't bring me in this. This is all your fault. This is your idea after all." Seul said. with what he said i was about to stand up and punch him in the face but suddenly i heard Jai speak "I know its my fault. Atleast i admit it. But you, you are also in this mess. You could have told her by the moment you knew but you didn't. so you are in this mess wheter you like it or not." "I know jai but if something happens to her don't even think of me as your brother anymore. and if really does something bad happened to her the blame isn't only on me. it's on everone but mostly yours are heavier. The two of you are the ones she trusted the most." he said. and i know he is right. i don't know what i'll do if something happened to her. "Have you forgot Jai? She almost died when she got depressed by their mom's death. She just easily cuts her wrist without a care. i hope you didn't forget that. Lets just hope that she won't do that this time. Think before you speak Jai because you are not a child anymore. compare to you, she thinks of others first before herself. You are being selfish and that's not the sister i knew" with that Jai cried again once more. i saw Haji threw the car keys at him. "Call us when you are with her ok? and you might want to get there fast before she book her flight to japan." with that Seul ran out of the restaurant. 

A/N : tantantantan

i'll continue the update tommorow ^_^ i'm already sleepy KAmsahamnida ^_^