CHAPTER 7

*Jai's p.o.v*

the door swung open and i gazed at it fast and then i saw them, they are here already. That's nice. I knew she will be surprised. Jonggie and I ran to them and chat and laugh with them. Then I remembered JJ. I turned my gaze to her, she's looking at the ground and holding her necklace which ben ben gave her. I know she missed him so much since he left. 'I am sorry JJ that I am keeping a secret from you about ben ben. I will tell you in the right time' she thought.

*author's p.o.v*

Jai was staring at Yong with worry eyes, she saw a tear slid down her cheek as she was holding her necklace. She wiped her tears and stood up and joined her bestfriend and her brother in welcoming their band in the entertainment company. "So... you guys are going to be this company's trainee. You have to sign this contract though." Ha Ji told them. Yong and his brother Jong to Ha Ji and sat beside their cousin at the long table while the others sat at the other seats since the table is huge. They signed the contract just to be a official trainee but they can abide the rules since it is them who made the contract rules and at the same time they are the ones who own the intertainment company.

      "So.. who will be our manager? Be sure that you will give us the best one *smirks*" Yong said. " I will be your manage JJ but since I am busy i will email all your scheds for you. but you can practice anytime you want. I know you are already are experienced about this since you are already famous in some known countries. I will warn you this time. There is this boy group from SMEnt which is named EXO, they are not sticking in only singing but they are dancing at the same time. They are the number 1 here in all over Korea and no one ever beats them down ever since they debuted." Yong just scoffs and said with a straight poker face " well i guess they better be prepared for their down fall because we are already here. even though most of our songs in our album are just our covers of other songs, we became number one." she is still in her poker face.

Haji shrugged his shoulder then sighed and said "whatever you want, but remember that this is a different place from where you are. That is why I gave you a warning. Just be careful ok? You can now go" they all stood up and bid Haji goodbye. as they gone out of his office door he thought ' we are very sorry JJ but this is not the right time to know everything about him'

*JJ/Yong's p.o.v"

     That was weird of him. I never seen him so worried until now. I guess he is serious about what he is saying. We entered the elevator and pushed the button to the parking lot. while we are at the elevator, it was dead silent. I started a coversation with them " so.. have you guys had you things at the house already or just arrived and went straight here?"

-----

AN:

mian for another short update:"/

so there is another question

who is the himHaji was talking about?

another cliffhanger?

jalgayo:)