CHAPTER 9

"yah put me down i am wearing a skirt" i said while giggling. He said " Call me babe first then i will put you down" "no way Seul. I am not gonna do that Seul" i said but then he still won't put me down so i gave in " jebal babe. put me down. it's not comfy" he put me down then kissed my right cheek then he said " sorry babe. it's just that you are so cute with your outfit today" he winks at me and put his left arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his side. I saw one of the 12 boys looked at me. 'Wait a minute. Is it me or is that boy looks so familiar?' i thought.

-KRIS' P.O.V-

We are talking while resting ourselves at this tables. We just finished our meal. It was so boring. *DOOR OPENS* WOAH! Is that the group that we are suppose to meet?! They are - wait a sec. is that Jong and Jai? even Seul and the Gang is here. but where is JJ? and is it me or is there another new member? The new girl (or so i thought) talked to Jai. Since our table is close to the counter i can hear what they are talking about.

" they said we can seat anywhere and its reserved for three groups. SHINee is 5, EXO is 12, then us." Jai said and i saw her smirked at that thought, i think Jai knows what it means already " and yes they said we can set aside some tables" then i saw her smile. There is something about her smile. It's like JJ's but I know she is not her. I mean JJ never wear girl clothes.

" I want 1 table for me alone * evil smirks*" she said. 'her voice sounds familiar' i thought.

I saw the faces of her groups then they shouted " AIGOO JJ YOU ARE UNFAIR!" oh, so that's her na - wait what?! it is her?! she sure changed a lot. I heard her shouted back "YAH! I AM NOT DEAF- WAIT SCRATCH THAT I AM NOW DEAF!" they flinched then Seul Nim came over to her. I felt pain when I saw her calmed down when He carried her and put her on his shoulder like a sack 'why am i feeling this? I was the only one who can calm her down before but now...' my thoughts were interrupted by her as she said, my eyes are still on her "yah put me down i am wearing a skirt" she said while giggling. She seemed so happy without me. She may even forgot me.

I felt Another pain in my chest when I heard Seul Nim said " Call me babe first then i will put you down" 'WHAT THE FUCK?!' I thought but I smirked when she said "no way Seul. I am not gonna do that Seul" atta girl. but then i felt another pain but this time it's killing me when I heard her said "jebal babe. put me down. it's not comfy" what even hurts me most is that as i saw him put her down, he kissed her right cheek and she just smiled at him

' WTF?! Why am I in pain? am i gonna have a heart attack? or am i just jealous? wait what why will i be jealous?' debating with my thoughts but then i heard him said " sorry babe. it's just that you are so cute with your outfit today" my jaw clenched and my hands balled into fists when He said that and when he winks at her, he put his left arm around her waist and pulled her closer to his side 'Geez! I wanna kill him so much' i thought. I saw her looked at me in confusion. I looked on her eyes. I feel like crying when she broke her contact and went to the other table at my seat's side.

->

Cliffhanger? keke. mianhae. i will update tommorow ^_^ jalga

oh and sorry for late update

@ Fany imnida ^_^ but call me LOTUS instead ^_^ <3