CHAPTER 4

*Original P.O.V*

The house BIG. As in HUMANGOUS! IT'S VERY HUGE. As well as the effing gate! The gate opened. The Van stopped at a distant from the front of the car that i am driving that makes us stop at the front door which have 2 steps. The Big door opened and as we walk to the door, and a woman who is in her 40's smiled and greeted us and said " come in to your house. I will be the one to take care of you youngsters and just call me when you need anything. You can call me umma if you want. Your rooms are at the 3rd floor and your things are already there." she smiled and we follow her as she walk up the stairs. Silence is all around the hall, my brother broke the silence and said " I miss this house. how have you been doing umma? It's been a long time since I have gone here." I was surprised and looked at him (like -----> O.o) and a you-know-her look and he nodded. I have never been here before or i did have been here when i was young because i can't remember anything. I stayed at Japan while my Oppa here always go with mom and dad. I am the kind of person who is called "house-person or single-country-only person" but it is fine for me.

I woke out of my thoughts when 'umma' here handed our door keys and said "we are here already. Go and take a rest and if you need anything don't hesitate to call me ok?" I just nodded while Jai and gege said "Nae umma, gamsa" I saw the door has our nicknames, just then i remembered that i had gone here from 5 years ago. Then I saw the door with a name "ben-ben" beside mine then I remember every moments. 

*flashback*
( A.N: Jj is your nickname , and ben ben is kris' nickname)

'i am 14 and benben is 15 back then'

"hey Jj let's go and play to your room" benben said "Aniyo! My room is painted in girly colors and filled with gurly stuffs. I hate girly colors and stuffs" I said and pouts, he laughs, ruffles head which made my long brownish-with-reddish-strands hair dance along and said "what you said is weird. You are a girl and those are the colors for you. You are a pretty girl and you should act one. You are already 14 so act like a girl teenager. Arasseo? Keep it in mind that you are a girl not a boy. Your brother is the boy and you are the girl, i know you idolize him but stop copying him." he said and hugged me.

*end of flashback*

I smiled at that memory. 'i wonder how benben looks like and how is he doing, i missed him so much' I thought. I entered my room and it is the same as 4 years passed. I unpacked my things and after that I took a shower. After having a bath I have gone to my closet which is full of dresses,shoes,bags,etc. I put on a pink long sleeves,black skirt, i left my long brownish-reddish straight hair laid and put some black eyeliner and pink colored lip balm and put on my black knee-high highcut converse and took my keys and my black backpack with neon pink stars, yeah i am an Otaku. I run toward my gege's room and saw him that he is already prepared, then we gone to Jai's room and she is also prepared already.

    we run to the kitchen because we smelled our favorite food, lasagña. umma cooked it and saw us racing to the kitchen and said "you youngsters are still the same. go to the dining room, the plates are there, the rest of the foods are there and i will take this there after i prepare it." I smiled and said "nae umma" she smiled and the three of you gone to the dining area. It is still the same, they only change the lighting. It became more elegant and became more modern.

AN:

To be continued~~~~keke

hey chingus. how do you like it so far?

comment please~~kekeke~~