Chapter 12

>>>Recap<<<

(Kris p.o.v)

i saw her sat back down beside me. I looked at her and she is just on her poker face. She still look beautiful. Wait what?! did i just thought that because she's my best friend or there's something else? Shit! It's so confusing! Then I heard Sehun talk " Hey Yongie are you alright?" Yongie? I turned and looked at him and i saw him looking at my girl and called her YONGIE! did i just called her MY GIRL?! Oh this is so messed up. /clears throat/ " i think we should continue the introductions." i said. Chen Who is beside me stood up. I thought he is going to introduce himself but instead he said " annyeong haseyo Kim Jun Myeon imnida you can call me suho and i am the leader of the group /bows and sat down/" i hit the back of his head and all he can say is 'Ow' then i said " Stop fooling around Jong Dae. now introduce properly or you'll be grounded /glared/" "arasseo. Kim Jong Dae imnida please call me Chen and i'm just kidding about the leader thing. our leader is kris /Bows/" then the introduction goes on and on.

She stood up and said "i guess it's our turn to introduce. Annyeong haseyo Lee Yong Ah imnida. I'm the Leader of Angels - A. It should be one group but Ha-Ji said it should be divided into 2. My group is the first one. We are the group who is in charge at Japan and China. We are one group when we are here at korea." I looked at her and i just now noticed that her hair is longer than before. My eyes drift into her pink lips. I suddenly wanted to feel her lips into mine. I shaked away the thoughts. I shouldn't be thinking this way about her. I'm so messed up. She's my best friend and i have girlfriend. I should shake this off. This is so wrong. Onew hyung stood up and said "annyeong haseyo. Lee Jinki imnida i am-" he was interrupted by JJ as she continue what he was supposed to say (yong) " the leader of the group called shinee. You are also called ONEW. You have 4 members who are Kim Kibum, Kim Jonghyun - the lead vocal, Choi Minho - the lead rapper and Taemin - the maknae and the dancing machine. You are very popular in japan. You love chicken and you are a great leader. Am I right?" She raised her eyebrow at Onew hyung. My jaw dropped at what just happened. He just chuckled and said "I'm surprised that you know us too well. How come you don't know about exo?" I looked at her waiting for her answer but she said nothing. She just smiled sweetly at him. How come she know almost everything about shinee and not knowing our group? Now i am pissed off.

(Onew's P.O.V)

I stood up and said "annyeong haseyo. Lee Jinki imnida i am-" but i was interrupted by yong as she continue what i was supposed to say " the leader of the group called shinee. You are also called ONEW. You have 4 members who are Kim Kibum, Kim Jonghyun - the lead vocal, Choi Minho - the lead rapper and Taemin - the maknae and the dancing machine. You are very popular in japan. You love chicken and you are a great leader. Am I right?" She raised her eyebrow at me. Everyone's jaw dropped (except for her group) at what just happened. I just chuckled and said "I'm surprised that you know us too well. How come you don't know about exo?" We all looked at her waiting for her answer but she said nothing. She just smiled sweetly at me. Then Jai said " i guess i'll be answering that. She is a huge fan of shinee and you /points at me/ are her bias so that explains everything" i looked back at her and this time i saw her looking everwhere but my direction. I smirk at what jai had said. This is gonna be interesting. I saw Sehun stood up and gone to where Yong is seating. He whispered something to her ears then her face became red. She nodded at Sehun. "May I borrow my BABY Yongie for a while?" He said but he didn't wait for the answer. Did he just call her 'MY BABY YONGIE?' I didn't noticed that i clenched my fist when i heard him said those word and seeing her blush more at the same time. He just pulled her to the other vacant table which is farther than our group table. I frowned As i watch the two of them talk and laugh at each other. Suddenly Key whispered something to me. "You like her don't you?" I looked at him. I try to answer his question. I opened my mouth but i closed it back because no word came out. He smirked at me and said " too bad. You are not the only one who likes her" now that just ruined my mood. What makes it worst is when i saw her kissed Sehun's cheek and gone back to their own seats here at the group table.

an:

sorry for very late update