Prologue:(Rogan pov)

Quick preview of rogans pov this is my first story so please vote and comment the next update will be in 2 days............

ROGAN'S POV

It was killing me. It just didnt seem worth it. 10 a year thats what we decided on and were on seven, The seventh city/village in 6 months i was ready to give up already its starting to seem impossible to find her, The perfect woman. Im only 18 but its tradition.In are clan the leaders son takes over at 16 ive earned my place im at the top of the food chain. i pretty much own America, there's other clans but there all below me.but im nothing without a woman by my side, My old lady.

Every clan leader needs one were like wolfs we need an alpha female and i need an heir to my clan and fortune.

I have my five most trusted clan members with me just incase, and to help me pick her out, but right now its starting to feel like she doesnt excist.

"Boss"

I feel a hand on my sholder and turn to meet eyes with my childhood best friend and second in command Brandon smith.
His grey eyes bore into mine awaiting an answer so i nod in reply.

I can feel the nerves swimming around him as he runs his hands through his dirty blonde hair uncovering the 8 year old scar imbeded on his forhead. Looking into the back of are black suv he looks at jake my third in command for help,with a cheeky smile on his innocent face he laughs at brandons awkward behavior, its not long before the twins elijah and elliot join in, clearly everyone knows what brandon needs to tell me but with all the traveling the car rides and cheap motels there immature bullshit just isnt what im caring about right now.

And when it seems like they finally calm down brandon speaks up.

"So, i spoke to the school, and i got us in were all in senior year even though the twins are 19 jake hacked the daterbase and were now new students, again"his voice wavered as he explained the situation.

"And, theres clearly more brandon so spit it out. im fucking tierd and your all starting to piss me of!"

"Yeah, well the only erm way for us to get in was to....erm.. start today. ive sorted the new house aswell but if we want to go to school we have to start at 8oclock.... in 2 hours."

You've got to be fucking kidding.
They all know what im like without sleep id most likely shoot one of the teachers as angry as i am, staying up for 32 hours just over powers any anger i have.

"Well thats just fucking great"

.......................................................................................................................

picture on the side of rogan

just a filler/prologe let me know what you think.

it will mostly be in avas pov after this chapter