enough of no love

Me & jo still texting and whatnot but it ain't nun too serious.

We texted all throughout December as well. It's December 31st, New Years. And he asks can he come over so i tell my momma and she like yeah.
He comes over and I'm sitting on my bed with my baby sister. He knows her because throughout time I'd send him pictures of her and he loved her. He held her and shit like that. Then my momma came back from the store so i gave her to my momma.

Me & him chillin on the bed talking & stuff. He kept tryna kiss on me and shit, i was saying slick stuff & he choking on me and shit but Ian really feeling it cause it just wasn't there for me.

I had sat on his knee and start riding it, he like "you needa do that right here" *placing me on his dick" i said "nah, I'm fine where I'm at".
We chillin, talking, & shi like dat. den we start kissing & he begging to just put a lil sum in so i let him. He do like 5 strokes while kissing me and then it was over. Cause he had to go.

I was using his AirPod case to charge my AirPods because somebody stole my case & i forgot to get my AirPods out the case when he left. So i tell him I'll get em another time.
Weeks and weeks pass & i still ain't got my shit & he ain't making effort to give them back to me so ofc i feel some typa way. Like he playing over me assum.
We used to get otp & play cod together, it was a vibe. But the relationship just wasn't there for me so i told him & he like ehh ok.
So we ain't talking nomore.
He never gives me my AirPods back, every time i ask about em he'll ignore me. I wanted to get one of my cousins on him but i said nahh that ain't gone solve nun, i got sum better fa his ass. So I texted my cousin which is the football coach at his school. I'm like "it's one of your players jo that had came over my house and i was using his AirPod charging case and i forgot to get mine out when he left & he just ignoring my texts when I'm tryna get my stuff so maybe you can talk to him" .

After that he gave them to fenti at school & she lost them, then she told me she gone just buy me some more so I'm waiting on that.

My momma asked how he was doing i said alright knowing weon talk but Ian gone tell her that cause i keep sum stuff to myself but yeahh

after all the shit i been through I'm still a genuine person. I would never let what i been through define who i am. I make it my duty to walk the path God has chosen for me. I listen to gospel and praise God even on my worst days. I try to stay positive and i have an impact on people in my life so i have to be the strong one, i always motivate others. I'll give advice, and i mean great advice while I'm dying inside. They don't really understand me tbh because i never explain my hurt and why i do the things i do. I'm still working on fixing my attitude towards others but on some days the devil throw shit at me and it starts to rub off on me but i instantly go into prayer. The devil is always on me trying to make me his child because he sees that I'm chosen by God and i answered God when he called me. I wanna live my life completely for him! So that's what I've been doing. Working on a better me. I still cry sometimes, I'm very emotional but it's just because i see what God has done for me. I would never trade the pain i have been through for anything in this world. God knew what he was doing when he allowed people to come in my life. Everybody isn't meant to stay in your life. People come to teach you then they leave. That next season of your life probably isn't meant for them to be in because if it was it would be.  That's how i look at it. I know my God has a plan for me and i want to live it out to the fullest extent !!

I love all y'all. <3

THE END