Chapter 3: The Project

Start from the beginning

The book that we have been learning about is The Great Gatsby. It's a pretty interesting book.

I get to Science, and today we have to write down our plan for our project. Victor and I figure out the plan, and I write it down. Victor is surprisingly nicer than he would normally be.

"I did some research last night, and I found out that it was watched by 800 million people,"

"Oh, thanks for that research Victor, but we're looking more for the science behind it, there are some books in the library,"

"Oh, okay,"

"Sorry if I didn't make that specific." Why is he acting weird? He never acts this nice.

We continue figuring out our plan and make sure that the library is free for us to use. It was kind of fun... in a strange way. The class passes quickly, and I'm about to leave.

"Hey, Y/n?" Victor taps me on the shoulder, and I turn around.

"Yes, Victor?"

"Could you maybe sit with me today at lunch?" (Hmm why does he want to sit with you?)

"Um... why?"

Victor's P.O.V.

"Um... why?" She asks.

Small flashback to before you bumped into Charles

I was walking to class when Charles came over to me and said

"Victor, I need you to do something,"

End of flashback (I wonder what Charles needs Victor to do?)

"I think that it would be a good time to work on the project some more," I say. (That's totally the reason why.)

"I guess that'd be fine, but I have to tell my friend first, so she doesn't worry,"

"Why would she worry?"

"I kinda have a broken leg,"

"Oh, I forgot about that,"

"Let's go then,"

We both leave and head for the cafeteria. When Y/n leaves to talk to her friend, her friend looks at me and has a surprised look on her face. Why wouldn't she be surprised, I'm friends with THE Henry Bowers.

She comes back and says, "So, where are we sitting?"

"Over here," I take her to my usual lunch spot with Henry and my other friends.

"O-okay,"

I get to the table first and try to get Henry, Belch, and Patrick to act a little nicer than usual, "Hey guys, so Y/n is sitting here today and I need her to like you, so she can do this more often beca-"

"Do you like her?" Belch interrupts.

I pause, trying to think which answer is best. "...Yes,"

"I mean, she is pretty hot," Patrick adds.

"Could you maybe not do that?"

"Not do what, Victor?" Y/n asks.

"Sit with his feet on the table,"

"Whatever," He gets his feet off the table.

"So, why are you here Y/n?" asks Henry.

"Uh... Victor wanted to work on our project,"

"Not for anything else?"

"Not that I know of," She looks at me as if asking if there is another reason.