Chapter 3: The Project

December 7th, 1988

Your P.O.V

I wake up on a book about the Moon landing. Shit, I must have fallen asleep while I was researching. What time is it? I look at my clock and see that it's 6:00, and I'm not tired, so I get dressed (one of the outfits above) and make breakfast for my family, because I'm bored.

"Get up bitches, it's time for breakfast,"

"Language!" Dad says

"It's not like any little kids are gonna hear it," (you know, cuz she's dead *cough* anyways, back to the story.)

"Just watch your mouth,"

"Stop whining, sit down, and eat breakfast before I take it away," I say, then stick out my tongue.

Everyone comes out and eats the breakfast that I made.

"Why did you make breakfast Y/n?" Asks Charles.

"I woke up early and was bored,"

"Okay..."

"You should be grateful,"

"Fine, thanks for breakfast,"

After we finish breakfast, I leave for school (for some reason Oceane and Charles go at a different time)

"See you at school Y/n!" They yell.

Beverly, Brenna, and I make it to school safely.

"I have to go somewhere," I say. (You have to change your pad)

"Okay?" Beverly looks puzzled

"See you guys in class!" I say as I rush to the bathroom.

As I rush to the bathroom, I accidentally run into Victor and Charles, they seem to be talking about something important.

"Sorry, Charlie,"

"It's fine squirt,"

"I'm not that much shorter than you!"

"Yes, but you're still my little sister,"

"We're still meeting in the library after school for our project right, (Y/n)?"

"Yeah, I'd love to chat longer, but I have to go,"

After that, I'm finally able to get to the bathroom and change my pad. I hear Greta Keene come in, so I wait until she goes in her stall to get out and wash my hands. When I leave, I dash to Literature so I'm not late and I get a detention.

The bell rings right after I sit down.

"A close call there Miss Michaud,"

"I know, and I'm sorry,"

"If you are late one more time, you get detention,"

"Why, do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you,"

"Then why do you always choose me when someone else started talking to me first, or get mad at me for almost being late or like one minute late when Henry Bowers doesn't get to class until we're already halfway done?"

"I don't do that,"

"Yes, you do, and I'm fed up with this bullshit,"

"You just earned a detention for that profanity young lady!"

"What time?"

"The end of the month,"

"Whatever," I sit down and don't say anything for the rest of the class because I'm too pissed to give a fuck about class.